Chapter 8: "Four Months Ago" Discussion 11/12/07

I really don't remember the conversation with Meredith you're talking about, but it was made very clear that Claire had first manifested her abilities in the "Six Months Ago" episode.

As I said in another thread,last season's flashback was one of the best eps,lots of revelations and resolutions which I totally wasn't expecting.

I fully expect this ep to be on par,the previews look great.

so is Heroes now in March, seeing as the election/Bomb day was in November?

Im not trying to take side Abaddon or AE but, I jus wanted to throw out the scene in Episode 3 "One giant Leap", where Claire gets a stick stuck in the back of her head. Also in another episode later in the season (can't remember which) Peter gets a shard of glass stuck in the back of his head and also seemingly expires until the portuberance is pulled from his head. Now Im jus sayin in Claires case I don't think an 'Immortal' would have that problem. In Peters case I would jus assume that he hadn't met Adam/Kensei at that point in the storyline. Jus a thought.

she's immortal with limitations. the source of the powers is in the brain, so any damage to it puts it at a stop.

she's immortal with limitations. the source of the powers is in the brain, so any damage to it puts it at a stop.

Until they say otherwise shes immortal, ill have to disagree fully, she just has really enhanced celluar regeneration, and can not be affected by any type of diseases or physical damage. She feels pain, yet is able to recover from it alot quicker. She can still age, but at a certain point in her life her aging will slow down, allowing her to live longer (like wolverine) but not immortal.

I really don't remember the conversation with Meredith you're talking about, but it was made very clear that Claire had first manifested her abilities in the "Six Months Ago" episode.

Her abilities manifested yes, but that conversation did take place with her birth mother in that episode, because she believed that she had died in the fire she started, and Claire said to her she believes how she survived and cut herself to let herself regen infront of her mother. Then her mother makes some comment about "Some family" (need to check that quote) and she conjures flames from her hand showing Claire her ability.

Claire is not immortal, she can die and has already been seen dead, proof of this was shown in the s1e20 episode titled 'Five Years Gone'.

Huge spoilers about Adam
Are you sure you want to read this?
Kay [BLACKOUT] Adam is immortal and can not die from any wound at all, not even by destroying his brain, according to the spoilers from the person named the 'Insider', she has told us already that from the scripts for the upcoming episodes that it was said to explain that Adam can not be killed in any way and that they will have to hold him in a jail.[/BLACKOUT]

We know Adam is immortal, but can he heal others?

His blood like Peters and Claire's is the cure so in a sense he can but so could Peter he just doesn't know it.
So it seems like Adam is tricking him into thinking he helped when he wasn't really necessary by him curring Nathan of the virus.
At least that is what am thinking.

I've been waiting for this episode for so long. :oldrazz:

And that Adam Munroe appearing was such a shock.

Me = :dry: = ****!

I believe Claire and Adam have the same powers. Adams has kicked into his secondary or evolved state (imortality/Not ageing) and Claire will reach that in time. I don't believe Peter can gain the secondary/evolved powers only the primary powers. Just my opinion on it. I guess we will find out in time.

-Æ-;13181692 said:
Yet your forgetting though that it was stated in the first season that they knew about Claires power, Hiros dad was holding her before he gave her over to HRG. Also the event of when Claire met her real mother, the same thing was mentioned on how she was able to survive that fire as a baby.

They didn't know she had abilities. That's why HRG sent Eden to get Claire off Suresh's list once he found out. If they'd known she would've been taken in by the Company and experimented on or whatever. Nobody knew until her powers manifested. I think you're reading too much into Claire's survival as a baby. She first learns of her powers when she cuts herself on the glass while she was arguing with Jackie(?).
i think that these main aspects are merely plot holes and we're loooking to far into them. the writers i think are intending these things for the simple minded viewers like myself... :)

That's the way I see it going down.

I just see him doing the experiment, that was being discussed in Claire's classroom, on Nathan. So Adam's blood cell heals Nathan's wounds.

I think Peter may have somehow come into contact with Linderman, and healed his brother.

Also, maybe Adam isn't so much "immortal" as having a very slow aging process. Just a guess.

I think Peter may have somehow come into contact with Linderman, and healed his brother.

Also, maybe Adam isn't so much "immortal" as having a very slow aging process. Just a guess.

yeah like wolverine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"