Chapter 7: "Out of Time" Discussion 11/5/07

The dialogue for me is whta he kills. I think it's a little refreshing that he's not the typical "bad boy" or Charlie-Dogooder.:o

Also the stalking was tres creepy.

And Kring is acknowledging that they SHOULD HAVE changed the dynamic.

And see as stated in the article, Heroes ratings only went down 15% not 50% like you assumed. While its not great its not the end of teh world either.

The dialogue for me is whta he kills. I think it's a little refreshing that he's not the typical "bad boy" or Charlie-Dogooder.:o

Also the stalking was tres creepy.

Really? I think he is just a different stereotype. The typical outsider.

And see as stated in the article, Heroes ratings only went down 15% not 50% like you assumed. While its not great its not the end of teh world either.

Still pretty damn bad for NBC's new flagship show.

Really? I think he is just a different stereotype. The typical outsider.

He is, but it's presented in a different way. He's an outsider, but he's not really angsty. And he's kind of a dork.

He is, but it's presented in a different way. He's an outsider, but he's not really angsty. And he's kind of a dork.

The dorky outsider seems kinda stereotypical to me. And he may not be angsty, but his superiority complex is annoying as sin.

The dorky outsider seems kinda stereotypical to me. And he may not be angsty, but his superiority complex is annoying as sin.

i totally agree. i mean, i can be a person of realism, but that guy takes it to an art form. and yes, like u said, theres always that one or two kids in high school that acts like that. u just wanna beat on em haha

It's more likely that Adam got to this time the long way, I.E. by living through it, founding the original group, attempting to take over the world or whatever, before being taken down and imprisoned by some of his fellow teammates or whatever you wanna call them. So, he's possibly been locked away for decades.
I agree with this, I don't think there was any time travel at all. An immortal might devise ways to grow wealth and power along the way. :)

So even he hates Wes or whatever the hell his name is. I guess we know which of the few nubs will be dead.
I hope not. I still like West. :(

Still pretty damn bad for NBC's new flagship show.
Could just be a sophmore slump. :)

As I've said elsewhere, he comes across as a Lisa Simpson love interest.

Could just be a sophmore slump. :)

Could be. But there are still reasons behind such things. People don't quit watching a show they enjoy that hasn't changed time slots and has no new competition simply because it enters its second year.

As I've said elsewhere, he comes across as a Lisa Simpson love interest.

Oh god, that analogy is so perfect it makes me hate the character on a whole new level :csad:

You know when this show first started I really like Hiro, because he seemed child like, & seemed to really enjoy his powers. Now I realise the reason he seems child like is because he is mentally challenged.

He left a person who can heal himself thinking he was dead, & the swordsmiths daughter had to explain to him several times, & very slowly that he is in fact Kensei. & I am still pretty sure he doesn't quite get it.

Hiro is a moron, & has quickly become my most hated character on the show.

Not the end of the world, but could be the beginning of the end of the world. I hope and think not, but any ratings drop is something to be concerned over.

Not the end of the world, but could be the beginning of the end of the world. I hope and think not, but any ratings drop is something to be concerned over.

For network execs, maybe.

An immortal might devise ways to grow wealth and power along the way. :)

Its like Fry from Futurama. He had 93 cents in a bank account 1000 years ago, and it matured into billions of dollars :cwink:

I loved the standoff between Parkman and his old man. Best storyline of the season.

Yeah, they could've taken more time on it. But it's just about the only part of this season that has got me going.

I have a feeling that Maury will be back. I think that we haven't seen the end of the Parkman Family Feud.

^^^

"Superman Beyond" Doesn't that sound like a tv show they should make? haha.

"In the future...long after Lois has died. Superman has become even more powerful and bangs out even hotter chicks! However, just when he thinks the world can't get any safer new more powerful forces of evil emerge from the edges of the Universe and threaten to destroy everything the Man of Steel holds dear! Venture into the Frture of the Last son of Krypton in this exciting new series! SUPERMAN BEYOND!" (Guest Appearances by Batman Beyond and Wonder Woman Beyond) Saturdays on the WB!

If your name was a Saturday morning tv show I'd definitely watch. that being said...Yes, the Parkman Feud is far from over.

Now that Kring has apologized for the mess up in this season, can we expect West to dissapear? :oldrazz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"