The Mandalorian Chapter Sixteen Spoiler Discussion

Nah, it was Fennic. Her little bit in the cargo hold was fun. Yeah, the assault wasn't super great, though it did have little fun bits. I was kind of rolling my eyes at Cara's gun jam...

I rolled my eyes at the gun jam just for what a tired old trope it was.

Nah, it was Fennic. Her little bit in the cargo hold was fun. Yeah, the assault wasn't super great, though it did have little fun bits. I was kind of rolling my eyes at Cara's gun jam...
The gun jam sucked because the TERF can't act, but I did like having a reference to Hevy in the sequence and the Stormies fell funny. :hehe:

But if he trained a whole new generation of Jedi....where’d they all go?

If Dave and Jon were to be entrusted with a project like that, then I'm sure that they could provide us with a believable explanation.

I recall reading on how a lot of people thought that Ahsoka would die during the "Clone Wars" in order to explain her absence from ROTS. The SW galaxy is a big place and the first order doesn't have to be the only villainous group in existence during the ST.

So I am watching the scene again and I just realized something. The timeline of the galaxy and the fear of one ship.

21-19 BBY: If you see one Jedi Starfighter on it's own, you run.

19 BBY-4ABY: If you see a single Tie, you run.

4ABY-28ABY: If you see a single X-wing, you run.

That is the Skywalker family legacy. :cool:

With the way this season ending, I feel like you could binge watch seasons 1 and 2 and receive a complete experience of just pure SW joy. It'd be like watching a SW movie that was 16 hours long.
If you added up all the Mando episodes so far, it might break 11 hours. Might. And that is only if you include the Disney+ credits.

If you added up all the Mando episodes so far, it might break 11 hours. Might. And that is only if you include the Disney+ credits.
Out of curiosity, I punched it all together... and it comes to 11.05 hours.

But that's with Disney+ credits, so subtract like 3 minutes an episode and now it's under 11. :hehe:

But that's with Disney+ credits, so subtract like 3 minutes an episode and now it's under 11. :hehe:
My constant marathoning of Star Wars finally has a payoff! I know how long everything is! With and without credits! :o

Remember when season 2 was suppose to be longer then season 1? :hehe:

The saga? The saga is the Skywalker's. If the idea is to continue the saga specifically with X, they will have to fundamentally change what they have said, or Rey's lineage will have to count as the Skywalker line. That or someone had a secret kid between Luke, Leia, Vader, or Kylo.

You can make Star Wars movies without making them apart of the saga. They are doing that. If they want to make stories in the future not tied to the Skywalkers, they can do that without making them "episodes". Just like how the Mando isn't episodes or none of the shows are. How Rogue One isn't. How Rogue Squadron won't be.

Start a new saga :p

When this became a franchise it was more than just the Skywalkers. It almost always has been since the 1990s.

My constant marathoning of Star Wars finally has a payoff! I know how long everything is! With and without credits! :o

Remember when season 2 was suppose to be longer then season 1? :hehe:
Well... technically it is. By 17 minutes. :o

Start a new saga :p

When this became a franchise it was more than just the Skywalkers. It almost always has been since the 1990s.
The franchise? Yes. We see that. The saga? No. That is the Skywalker's story and has been since George started it. Whether that changes, we will see. But they can make film series without being a part of those films.

Yeah some episodes were really short.
I actually find it funny that the shorter ones seem to be my favorites. The Child, The Heiress and the Tragedy are all under 30 mins without credits. And I adore them. That said, my favorite is Redemption, and that's basically a standard television episode length. It isn't the amount of time, it is how you use it.

Interesting, thanks for the info. I had almost forgotten that a few of the episodes weren't that long.

On another note, this episode definitely shows why Gideon never went after Luke for his blood. His whole battalion would have been wiped out.

They were all trapped in another part of the galaxy with Jacen Syndulla.

Look, you've all been worried about Gizmo. I've been worried about Jacen for years....

Jacen also joined Luke's Jedi Order...

star-wars-the-last-jedi-mark-hamill-emotional-luke-skywalker-1094296-1280x0.jpeg

I wonder if Boba intends to take over Jabba's crime empire as Bib presumably had, or use it as a base of operations to resume his bounty hunting lifestyle? But if the latter, why not just work for Bib the same as he did for Jabba? Why blow away the current crime boss?
There's a score on Tatooine that still needs to be settled. Boba was already keeping tabs on Cobb Vanth at the start of this season and could believe that the armor (and its reputation), like the darksaber, needs to be won. I'm guessing that Boba wants to beat Cobb at the lawman's own game.

With the way this season ending, I feel like you could binge watch seasons 1 and 2 and receive a complete experience of just pure SW joy. It'd be like watching a SW movie that was 16 hours long.

Sort of reminds me of Ripper Street. Season 3 sort of feels like an emotional ending and conclusion to the show, but it ended up continuing for two more seasons. And that was after it basically got cancelled after two seasons but was miraculously brought back. One of my favorite shows. Last two seasons are still good though, but Season 3 could've been a decent ending if that's the way they wanted to go.

Yeah basically I want a new timeline far into the future long after the current ST cast is gone and a new Jedi Order has been established. Not sure if that will happen anytime soon, but that's what I would like to happen next.
They'll get there with Ahsoka eventually since Dave Filoni already teased that the Episode 9 stuff doesn't mean she's dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"