Commissioner Gordon Casting Thread

Well, I think it makes sense to pick pictures where the suggested actor looks the part. It shouldn't be the only reason to cast someone but it does help to imagine what it would look like if they played the role.

When casting Lex we were going for all bald actors around, now we're going with all actors that has had a mustache at some stage right?

Heh. Precisely why I hate fancasting. :p It's like any actor can't shave their head or grow a mustache.

Heh. Precisely why I hate fancasting. :p It's like any actor can't shave their head or grow a mustache.

Hey, this is WB we’re talking about here. Knowing them, they’d find an actor who can’t grow a mustache and then try to CGI one onto his upper lip.

I think he’d be great, but there’s gonna be carnage.

Last edited:
I would go with Ethan Hawke as Gordon but if you want an older Gordon I would go with...??? Bruce Willis or Kurt Russell as Gordon

Some good Ethan Hawke mustache action in this trailer.

Chandler is cheating. I have a bit of a mancrush on the guy. DDL and Hawke - great suggestions, imo.

Some good Ethan Hawke mustache action in this trailer.

Looks good. Hopefully DeHaan will redeem himself here for The Cure for Wellness and Valerian. Also interesting to see Pratt in a villainous role (and a possibly fake beard, lol).

DDL (although I’d take him as a villain first. Not sure who yet. Ras is too easy)
Tom Selleck
Kurt Russell

DDL will never appear in a CBM as anyone. People really need to let that one go.

DDL retired from acting sooo..

Kurt is too old now, at least if we get Baby Batman like they say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"