Confession is good for the Hype. - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I confess that if I don't move soon, I may very well go crazy

Aw tell me girlfriend what about your place is about to make you go as Nicki puts it "cray-cray"?

I confess I don't like any of the people I grew up with. Including family. My new life is so much better.

I confess I don't like any of the people I grew up with. Including family. My new life is so much better.
That's pretty sad, love should be nurtured from and with the family before anyone else

It should be but isn't always.

Not everyone comes from a loving and supportive family.

That's pretty sad, love should be nurtured from and with the family before anyone else

It should be but isn't always.

Not everyone comes from a loving and supportive family.

My can't stand any of my family. Being in a room with them for more than 5 minutes is excruciating. My friends are ****ing amazing people though that make me wonder every day how I got so lucky to have them in my life. It is what it is.

I confess that there have been some times that I've gotten sad about my recent break up, but then I see her post pictures of drinks at 2pm and that pretty much takes care of those feelings.

Aw tell me girlfriend what about your place is about to make you go as Nicki puts it "cray-cray"?

haha

what doesn't? i feel like i'm the only responsible person in the house at times and i'm the youngest. if i didn't do laundry it'd literally sit there forever. i'll put them on before i leave in hopes someone will take them out and fold once they're done. get home from work 100 hours later and they're still sitting in there. no one cleans up after themselves.

i want my own space my own freedom and am tired of babysitting and worrying about everyone else.

Some families are just crappy. I have a cousin who has a mom from bad place and for her own mental well-being, she just cut her off. It's a little awkward since the mom is how we're related, but ya know, why hold grudges. People need to do what they have to.

haha

what doesn't? i feel like i'm the only responsible person in the house at times and i'm the youngest. if i didn't do laundry it'd literally sit there forever. i'll put them on before i leave in hopes someone will take them out and fold once they're done. get home from work 100 hours later and they're still sitting in there. no one cleans up after themselves.

i want my own space my own freedom and am tired of babysitting and worrying about everyone else.
I also procrastinate on laundry. That's why I only have a week's worth of underwear and socks. :hehe:

I confess that I am a huge dork. Everyone else I know who's gotten married has had a team of minions to help with the crafting, and I feel like I'm the only freak that actually enjoys doing everything herself. :funny: It's like I'm playing in my own sandbox!

haha

I feel this way about dishes.

haha

I feel so close to you. :(

:highfive:

Alright but don't secretly move away when my quirks overbear you. :grin:

Women just don't understand the complications of having a penis.

I mean, sometimes, that thing has a mind of it's own. Especially after you've just made whoopie, it's 4 in the morning and you're half sleep walking, going to the bathroom to drain the lizard. I mean, sometimes, you're lucky any of it got in the vicinity of the toilet. :o

ya and sometimes its hard to tell if you need to do number one or number two so you don't know whether to stand up

Women just don't understand the complications of having a penis.

I mean, sometimes, that thing has a mind of it's own. Especially after you've just made whoopie, it's 4 in the morning and you're half sleep walking, going to the bathroom to drain the lizard. I mean, sometimes, you're lucky any of it got in the vicinity of the toilet. :o
Huh, I thought it was supposed to be more difficult during morning wood. :o

<-- doesn't have a penis

it's not hard all u have to do is close your eyes and believe in yourself

but its more pressure if someone wants u to pee in their butt then you have to perform and you might get sick and nervous

I like Kirsten Stewart constant smile in Snow White and the Huntsman
It's funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"