Confession is good for the Hype. - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need medication. I think im bipolar, and so does everyone around me.

I need to stop letting someone who is a poisonous influence into my life, even though I've been very close with this person for over six years and its so automatic to just shoot him off a text and get his thoughts on something.

I don't want to subject my roommate to my emotionally erratic behavior. I've done it too often already.

Personally, I'm fully against prescription drugs. Just finding out the right ways to get your life to where you're happy will be more suitable. I would look more towards talking to a therapist first. One that will actually try to help with your problems rather than just immediately prescribing you pills.

Pills are an easy way out and an excuse for not dealing with your problems. Identify the problem, get rid of it (small or drastic change if you have to) and do whatever it takes to make you happy

I confess I don't really care for New Year's.

Same here. I've never cared for New Year's, and I'm just dying for this week to be over so things can go back to normal.

I don't know if you can get rid of a mental disease.

Maybe not completely get rid of it but there are definitely treatments that help you live your life without having to put ****** chemicals in your body that have side affects worse than the disease or just straight turn you into a zombie.

Same here. I've never cared for New Year's, and I'm just dying for this week to be over so things can go back to normal.
Whatever that is... :o

But seriously, not so fast, Valentine's Day is just around the corner.

I just hate seeing things function of holiday schedules. If I had a job, I would probably dread the end of this break, but I don't, so I'm looking forward to it ending.

And yeah, my birthday is in 4 weeks, so I kinda want that to happen already, but at the same time, I don't have any plans so I can wait.

i confess that i did not kiss anyone at midnight :(

Did your naughty bits disintegrate? That's what my mom told me when she had her special guy friends stay with us for New Year's. :o

I confess that I think the whole "Holiday" of New Year is a load of old ****e.

I don't understand why New Year's is even considered a Holiday. I mean Halloween is looked at as a holiday too, but nobody has that day off.

I didn't kiss anyone either, and it wasn't because I had the flu. -_- the flu...

I confess that this year I'm going to entertain millions of people instead of hundreds.

I confess I am in a crap relationship and I hope it ends soon.

:o with what? Huh...are you gonna enter the UFC or something? Be the next Dane Cook?

Couple possibilities. My friend and I are setting aside time each week to write our screenplay, I'm writing down material for stand up, my friend (who garnered quite a following after being on Joe Rogan's podcast) is starting his own podcast (him, I and another friend recorded the first one today) and I'm going to finally quit dicking around and pay my dues to join SAG and get more film work.

:up: I can dig it.

:up:

I can't understand why mofo's be complaining about getting a free day off. :o

I confess that I didn't mind Twilight, enjoyed New Moon, thought Eclipse was ok but unnecessary, really enjoyed Breaking Dawn pt1 and f****** hated Breaking Dawn pt2. It might be one of the worst movies of 2012 and possibly up there with one of the worst I have ever seen, which is weird because its the second half of one whole movie and I feel they are on two completely different levels.

I confess I always wanted to make a sitcom...

I confess I never knew how strange bronies could be until I saw Hot in Cleveland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"