Confession is good for the Hype. - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I confess I'm somewhat undecided on which next-gen console to get, leaning back & forth on PS4 or Xbox-One. In the end, I'll end up buying both. LOL.

I'll buy the second or third iteration of whichever one works the bugs out first....unless I hit the Lotto, then I'll buy both. :o

I confess I'm somewhat undecided on which next-gen console to get, leaning back & forth on PS4 or Xbox-One. In the end, I'll end up buying both. LOL.

Whatever you do, do not listen to the fanboys and fangirls when it comes to both. I'll end up buying both at some point in time, but I'm going to wait it out like Anubis when the consoles are cheaper with more games.

I can't wait for the release of PS4 so I can finally get a PS3.

Did he try to kill you and steal your life? Also, how do you know you aren't the doppelgänger? :eek:

anubis brings up a good point

Cut him if his blood isn't red...

Did he try to kill you and steal your life? Also, how do you know you aren't the doppelgänger? :eek:
anubis brings up a good point

I had not considered that. On the plus side, I was able to answer one of the more important questions I have harbored: what the back of my head looks like. But, no, he was chilling on the porch of my building.

I confess that I like "Blurred Lines." So what if it's basically "Got to Give It Up." I like that song too. Everybody get up.

My HTML class is kicking my butt and I hate it.

My HTML class is kicking my butt and I hate it.
What kind of stuff are you learning?

Basic HTML can be learned by choosing to "view source" on any website and seeing what they do. Code is no secret anywhere, haha.

i confess i'm considering going back to school for medical transcription

i confess i'm considering going back to school for medical transcription
Anything health IT-related is probably going get really popular really quickly, because of Obamacare and the general need for hospitals to shift to electronic records.

My mom tried taking a class for that, but couldn't hack it because English is not her first language. (She speaks conversational English fine, but medical terms can be difficult for native English-speaking non-science-y people.) She had to find the Chinese equivalent and then translate it back to English and it was just too complicated. :o

What kind of stuff are you learning?

Basic HTML can be learned by choosing to "view source" on any website and seeing what they do. Code is no secret anywhere, haha.

I'm building my own website. Making lists (ordered and unordered), links, pictures, etc.

I worked my last day of a job I've had for 3 years today, and I start my new job on Monday.

I desperately need this to work out.

I'm building my own website. Making lists (ordered and unordered), links, pictures, etc.
Stealing code from another site is a legitimate way to learn. :oldrazz: My husband the iOS developer says so!

And the site I made in my sig is proof too, although I took examples from so many places, there's no way anyone can track where I got things from. :funny:

Anything health IT-related is probably going get really popular really quickly, because of Obamacare and the general need for hospitals to shift to electronic records.

My mom tried taking a class for that, but couldn't hack it because English is not her first language. (She speaks conversational English fine, but medical terms can be difficult for native English-speaking non-science-y people.) She had to find the Chinese equivalent and then translate it back to English and it was just too complicated. :o

that's another reason i'm really considering it. a friend of mine does it and we've been talking about it on and off for a few weeks now. she just had her second child and loves the concept of being able to work at home. that really appeals to me as well.

she was introduced to it from another friend who has been in the field for at least 3 years now. she's made over 50k a year every year she's been doing it. but she does it full time. for that kind of money, i think i could definitely do it.

This newest project - writing about Columbine - is really starting to drive me into depression. In high school, which some might remember here, I wrote a Spider-Man 5 with a very dark take on Electro which was partly inspired by MTV's take on the hero. Years later, I worked on an adaptation of 'Give A Boy A Gun.' And both times I fell very deep into depression that I almost.... or felt like it. It's just getting into these character's mind space is a very troubling place to live and breathe in for an extended period of time.

Last edited:
Sometimes my story depresses me.

Sometimes because of the content, sometimes because I get terrible writer's block, sometimes because I have the underlying suspicion that I'm not a good writer.

I confess that I'm starting to really like girls who have a few extra pounds on them. Nicer to hug and cuddle with.

That brings up another confession. Still have my virginity so I dunno what that feels like.:csad:

A virgin that posts on the internet about superheroes?!!?!?!? WHAT?!!?!?!?! that's unheard of!!!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"