Confession is good for the Hype. - - - - - - Part 15

Speaking of animal cruelty, my Bible thumping Trump loving aunt who incessantly posts Scripture on her Facebook abandoned her old blind dog by the side of the road and her husband once knocked a puppy out of their yard with a board.

If she was going to a Trump rally that I somehow psychically knew in advance was gonna end up like the theater in Inglourious Basterds, I wouldn’t breathe a word to a living soul.

abandoned her old blind dog by the side of the road

Karma is getting ready for her, don't you worry.

My grandma and her sister used to work at a lady's house, they were very young (11/13, give it or take) and the lady used to beat them with a stick. She died not only alone but also her hands got all deformed by arthritis.

A black guy just had an awkward conversation with my Hispanic female coworker. He was wearing a “Gos is Good” shirt and a giant cross necklace. He said he’d been drinking and asked if she was married or engaged. She is engaged and told her that if he hits her once, to accept it. If he does it again, leave him. He asked if she is white and then told her it’s a white man’s society.

She said she was close to hitting him. Definitely a person of Walmart.

I confess that... I'm tired. F$ck work, f$ck uni. I just want to be left alone.

I feel like giving up.

hang in there Marvelous!

Thank you, CC!

Honest to the Aliens that I'd rather go hide under the covers for a few days and let the world go up in flames than being a "responsible" person. The amount of anxiety I'm experimenting is not healthy.

... speaking of confessions, it's been a while, but I've found myself feeling a bit ... I don't think drained is the right word, but more couldn't care - I'll nip the suicidal thoughts in the bud, as I'm not remotely considering ending my life, but the last few days I have wondered what the point of getting up in the morning and doing anything actually is, which is unlike me.

I guess I kinda' feel ... lost; in a job that I don't feel is going anywhere, in a position I can't seem to escape, with friends that don't really seem that bothered with my well-being unless they need to talk about something and the rather harsh realisation of my dating/relationship experience (or lack thereof) has kinda' hit home this week.

I know it's all relative, but when I think about where other people are, and what some of them have to show for themselves and I then look at myself, I'm mixed with jealous or envious emotions.

I'm hoping this is just a short phase for a couple of days, as I've been known to go through them occasionally, but I don't know, this one feels ... different. Life is never simple, eh?

@MissMarvelous87 , what've you got to feel anxious about? Don't give up! Fight on to give up another day - one that's far far in the future. :-)

I confess I think Kaley Cuoco works as Harely Quinn and I think her voice is a good mix of bubbly and girly without being annoying which is hard to do with this character cause I know many who find her annoying.

Lake Bell is actually perfect for Ivy and is probably my favorite portrayal of the character even if they had to tone down the sensual ecoterrorist side.

EDIT: Also I'm watching the show through YouTube. I'm sorry.

@MissMarvelous87 , what've you got to feel anxious about? Don't give up! Fight on to give up another day - one that's far far in the future. :-)

Same should apply for you too :p

"Unfortunately", I get it... I get that feeling stuck and not being able to make any progress or change. Eventually, it changes but it requires so much energy.

On my way home, I found out they were redirecting traffic back behind the fairgrounds so I couldn't keep driving straight home, and I had to take a long winding detour all the way back behind the fairgrounds and weave between cars parked on both sides of the road, and I get confused and anxious sometimes driving an unfamiliar way home at night so I was already flustered by the time I got home, and then my bedroom window was open to let air in which was a change from routine which further triggered my autism/anxiety and between those triggers and the fireworks going off, I'm sitting here playing music loudly to try to keep from screaming, because my parents wouldn't understand it so I have to hold it in.

I confess I long for the days where I can look forward to a new Comic Book movie that didn't erupt in a massive debate about fractured fandoms and industry or studio conspiracies.

I confess I watch Batman Returns for the Bruce/Selina interactions only.

I confess I think Kaley Cuoco works as Harely Quinn and I think her voice is a good mix of bubbly and girly without being annoying which is hard to do with this character cause I know many who find her annoying.

Lake Bell is actually perfect for Ivy and is probably my favorite portrayal of the character even if they had to tone down the sensual ecoterrorist side.

EDIT: Also I'm watching the show through YouTube. I'm sorry.
Cuoco and Bell are the best interpretations of the characters in animation. Ironically, Bell's Ivy is sexy as **** despite being mostly covered.

I’m listening to a coworker complain about how she was lucky to have a C- in science but she still knows more about coronavirus than others. She claims to have gotten smarter about science as she got older. She is just waiting for the next virus to appear before the next election. The virus doesn’t damage the lungs of old people, the ventilator does.

The bad thing is she goes on rants in the break room and people circle around her and listen.

I was an an avid Archie comics reader as a child and watched this show religiously every Saturday as a 9 year old.

When I send someone a thoughtfully-worded apology for something I might have done to rub them the wrong way, and they can never be bothered to so much as acknowledge receiving it, it makes me regret sending it in the first place.

I confess my self esteem is crap. I constantly feel like I’m not “enough” and never will be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"