• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Days of Future Past Days of Future Past SPOILERS! (You have been warned!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a reason and it was wolverine

No excuses for throwing him out the plot early and then keeping him out the plot through out till the end, and when they did find a way to include him which would have been a dream like experience for xavier... It either wasn't filmed or didn't make it to screen..
don-t-know-her-o.gif

Nice one Rike :up:

There was a reason and it was wolverine

No excuses for throwing him out the plot early and then keeping him out the plot through out till the end, and when they did find a way to include him which would have been a dream like experience for xavier... It either wasn't filmed or didn't make it to screen..

X2 was loosly based on God loves man kills.The leaders of X-Men had to be taken prisoner.Him as prisoner was very true to comic.

They filmed more with but was cut. Also budget limitans forced them to drop ideas of him and angel both as prisoners and angel being turned to archangel
by stryker.

If all the X-Men are... Practically "rebooted" in a sense, can they please recast Colossus? I assume if Singer really is intending on giving us faithful X-Men at the end of this film and moving forward in the franchise, cast another Colossus. I don't know Daniel Cudmore's acting range, but the dude has spoken 2 words in the previous movies and I assume Singer will only kick it up to 5 this time around. Cast a Russian Piotr or cast a better American actor altogether.

Anyway, if any of this "Logan waking up to a different future" stuff is true, I'm glad. But I don't necessarilly understand Singer's wants to go back to the 80's... I mean, I know they want to milk Fassbender and Lawrence as much as they can, but story-wise I don't understand.

Have Apocalypse in the present.

This 80's nonsense makes me wonder when the Fantastic Four reboot will be set. If they set the FF in the present and leave the X-Men in the 80's, no crossover is happening anytime soon.

All I can say gathering the evidence from the tweet, James seen leaving Montreal, and Famke on a subway in Montreal and all of it happening at the same time and now reading this little segment from the script. THEY ARE BACK! Goodbye for sure now.

Dude, if true you really made my day. :yay:

They head to their respective classes. Logan watches them go, the X-men back together. He smiles, quietly--

What if the unannounced film in 2018 is an original trilogy cast film? :woot:

Didn't Kinberg say that this movie closes with a possibility for them to continue on with them?

They head to their respective classes. Logan watches them go, the X-men back together. He smiles, quietly--

What if the unannounced film in 2018 is an original trilogy cast film? :woot:

Didn't Kinberg say that this movie closes with a possibility for them to continue on with them?

Even If the 2018 film Is a X-Men/FF film It could stille be a OT cast film with FF reboot cast.

Singer,KinbermDonnor,and Producer Hutch Parker have all talked about using ot cast again In future. Let's not forget a third wolverine film Is coming after Apocalypse and perhapes doing what they couldn't do with the wolverine-using rogue.

Let's remember the FC leads contract Is up with APocalypse and noone knows if they would be willing to go beyond that. But the OT cast has shown they
would be willing to return.Plus noone knows yet when the FF reboot takes place. and if they want to do a Age of apocalypse film that fits using OT cast more than FC cast.

No offense to anyone in this thread, but how can we know forsure that these rumors are indeed factual? JohnGrey, have you seen the film?

No offense to anyone in this thread, but how can we know forsure that these rumors are indeed factual? JohnGrey, have you seen the film?

He has read the script. Or portions at least.

Can they have changed the script? Perhaps. Did I read this particular scene where both of them are in it, yes. I will never know what version of the script I read, but like I said the fact that Hugh tweeted about a reunion, James was seen on a plane with Halle coming back from Montreal, Famke was also spotted by a fan on a subway in Montreal, and all of these things happened within a week makes me certain they filmed what I read.

Like I said, I don't understand why they'll fix the continuity in the present at the end of DOFP, yet still make another movie about Fassbender in the 80's...

If that's the case then that's excellent news. Can you go into detail of the said scene? Is it the ending? Post credits?

Like I said, I don't understand why they'll fix the continuity in the present at the end of DOFP, yet still make another movie about Fassbender in the 80's...

If you have these A-Lister's contracted for three films, why not? It's Hollywood. Kinberg already stated in an interview that he closes this film with both timelines being able to continue in the future if they wanted to.

I hope the 2018 Mystery film is for the OT cast! YASS!!

Haha, it sounds like Scott will be getting more character development in his cameo here then in both X2 and X3 combined :p

Nah I don't think so. I think if he appears in DOFP, it would be very short and there won't be a character development at all.

I think I might cry in this scene. I'll make sure to bring a tissue box for the premiere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"