Days of Future Past Days of Future Past SPOILERS! (You have been warned!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2. How Bishop's body stands this process?
I thought only Logan can do it. Only explanation is, it will be painfull for Bishop, so that's why they decide to send Logan 50 years back, not 90yo old Xavier or Magneto, beacause their bodies wouldn't stand it.

It probably depends on the amount of time they have to go back. Logan is going back decades so it's more stressful. Bishop is likely going back to a time less than a year, since all the future people are still the same ages, so there is less, and his energy absorption helps with the stress.

That's nice video from IGN. I love how she says Cyclops instead of Colossus. :woot: Also how dare he wear a Dark Knight shirt during an X-men video :cmad::csad::oldrazz:

I hope we get a very flashy sequence for the title of X-Men: Days of Future Past!

Maybe the temple is really Apocalypse's tomb and when Rogue is about to bring Logan back, Apocalypse awakens and uses her powers a la X-Men: Evolution. :eek:

I haven't seen X-men: Evolution yet but I've been saying that for awhile now. That underneath that temple is Apocalypse's rejuvenation chamber. With that being said, I don't think we'll see an Apocalypse cameo in this film. It all depends on how long ago Singer wanted to do an Apocalypse film.

I've read some more accounts of that opening scene and I think it's going to blow a lot of people away. Much more than they expect from an X-Men film.

Waiting for JohnGrey's spoilers...:hehe:

Let's just say that both of these are not a coincidence Hugh tweeted about an awesome X-men reunion on May 2, 2013 https://twitter.com/RealHughJackman/status/330087258264858625

Few days later on May 7, 2013 news started surfacing that someone saw James Marsden and Halle Berry in the same plane coming form Montreal.

http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/news/a479417/x-men-days-of-future-past-to-feature-james-marsdens-cyclops.html

Now today I found out someone spotted Famke on a subway around the same time all of this happened. Well put it all together and there you go! I read it :)

Part of what I read:

Logan is finally snapped into focus by a voice, a voice he hasn't heard in many years--

VOICE (O.S.)

Logan...Logan....?

Logan is finally snapped into focus by a voice, a voice he hasn't heard in many years--

VOICE (O.S.)

Logan...Logan....?

This is the same scene like in x3 when Wolverine heard Jean's voice "Logan..Logan" at Xavier's grave, also he heard her voice in The Wolverine (a voice he hasn't heard in many years) But lets hope Famke is inside:woot:

Let's just say that both of these are not a coincidence Hugh tweeted about an awesome X-men reunion on May 2, 2013 https://twitter.com/RealHughJackman/status/330087258264858625

Few days later on May 7, 2013 news started surfacing that someone saw James Marsden and Halle Berry in the same plane coming form Montreal.

http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/news/a479417/x-men-days-of-future-past-to-feature-james-marsdens-cyclops.html

Now today I found out someone spotted Famke on a subway around the same time all of this happened. Well put it all together and there you go! I read it :)

Part of what I read:

VOICE (O.S.)

Logan...Logan....?

I am guess eather Cyclops or Jean snapps Logan into focus after his mind comes back to 2023 body In altered 2023.

No there is way more, but I don't want to get in trouble. Like I said I am new here so I don't know what is allowed

this is the same scene like in x3 when wolverine heard jean's voice "logan..logan" at xavier's grave, also he heard her voice in the wolverine (a voice he hasn't heard in many years) but lets hope famke is inside:woot:

ding ding!

Liar

Sxeo8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"