Days of Future Past Days of Future Past SPOILERS! (You have been warned!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is legit...this is the ending I've wanted since Singer was announced as director. Honestly, I don't even care if this film doesn't make sense to the rest of the franchise.

This ending of the film is EVERYTHING to me.

I hope that means the past segment ends with McAvoy and Fassbender recreating the opening of Last Stand.

In that opening, Jean is 13-14 years old, and the year should be 1986, or 1981 according to the weird and screwed up Empire magazine.

Whats so screwed up with the Empire Magazine?

If you have a timeline already lined up in your mind, good for you.

But the timeline from Empire magazine is the closest thing we would get to an official timeline.

And since they were doing business with Fox, I'd rather take their weird and screwed up timeline.

Whats so screwed up with the Empire Magazine?

If you have a timeline already lined up in your mind, good for you.

But the timeline from Empire magazine is the closest thing we would get to an official timeline.

And since they were doing business with Fox, I'd rather take their weird and screwed up timeline.

It doesn't matter. Apocalypse needs to be set in early nineties to get 20 years old Cyclops and Jean Grey, as well as Nightcrawler.

Have you heard any spoilers about McAvoy finally going bald by the end of DOFP?

It doesn't matter. Apocalypse needs to be set in early nineties to get 20 years old Cyclops and Jean Grey, as well as Nightcrawler.

According to who? Why couldn't they set it in 1987, 1988 or 1989? Even if it doesn't line up to timeline, it won't ruin the film.

Jumping to 1973 from the 90s, is quite a huge leap, they really have to CGI the faces of James/Ian to make it believable.

[BLACKOUT]Famke is back:woot:[/BLACKOUT]
LH-cry.gif

Have you heard any spoilers about McAvoy finally going bald by the end of DOFP?

Well that hasn't been mentioned as a spoiler I gather that doesn't happen, it's probably going to happen in apocalypse

According to who? Why couldn't they set it in 1987, 1988 or 1989? Even if it doesn't line up to timeline, it won't ruin the film.

Jumping to 1973 from the 90s, is quite a huge leap, they really have to CGI the faces of James/Ian to make it believable.

I think they should CGI faces for Apocalypse... even if it´s set up in the early 80s... they have been the same since 1963 ¬¬

I would go Back to the Future part II/III.

Go into the future for a Age of Apocalypse with the OT cast, then go back to the past in 2018 with the FC cast once Apocalypse sends his minions back in time or wakes up earlier himself. Otherwise 2018 is too far out for an OT film.

Also looks like the original timeline is a completely separate universe that has now been corrected. That's what I am going to assume unless they explain how we get the result we get here.

Maybe XM:A is the reboot of the franchise you know?

We will keep McAvoy and Fassbender as Charles, Magneto... maybe for another 3 movies after XM:A... (time span of 9-10 years)... keep Hoult as Beast and then bring in the new young Cyclops, Jean... and maybe after the second or third movie of this new batch recast the new Wolverine?

I do think however, a final movie with the OT cast will be made, for a proper farewell to Stewart, Ian, Jackman & gang.

I don't think any of them will be in for 6 or 7 movies ... I mean Fox could not keep half of OT cast to do more than 3 movies with Hugh as an exception (but he and him playing Wolvie is whole another dimension tbh).

Timeline and continuity are part of the fun, so I disagree with you.

Continuity is important to me too.

But we don't exactly know how old Cyclops/Jean/Storm are in 2000s and the 80s.

Wondering if in the 2023 they addressed the fact...

... Magneto restored the adamantium on Wolverine's claws, the more I think about it, the more the 2 Wolverine movies seem to me a standalone continuity.

Also in the 80s Charles, Hank, Mystique and Erik will all be in the late 30s early 40s. If im correct?

Mutants age much slowly in the cinematic universe.

Age slowly, yet at some point they just wake up old.

If not, ask Charles...

XM:A and XM:OW both placed in the 80´s in the original timeline.

If there are two Jeans, then they already picked to play young Jean?

If there are two Jeans, then they already picked to play young Jean?

2 jeans? Did I miss something?

If they got a girl to play young jean it wouldn't be the same one in a
Apocalypse, age difference

Something that no one seems to acknowledge.
In those spoilers it looks like Apocolypse is a girl........wth.

Here are my questions if anyone is able to answer them from seeing the movie already or from reading information elsewhere:

1) What's the official movie explanation for how Professor X is alive after Jean killed him?
2) Who, aside from Storm dies in the final future battle before the timeline resets, and how?
3) Which characters die in the past?
4) Do they specifically address the mutant cure and how it didn't work?

Something that no one seems to acknowledge.
In those spoilers it looks like Apocolypse is a girl........wth.

Yeah, it really is a wtf moment.
Some are saying she might be related to him or just another mutant from his time but personally I would rather have Apoc be the first and seemingly only mutant around back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"