DC July 2006 Solicitations

No he hasn't. I can't see but, I know their arms are gigantic.. I can feel it.

i'm guessing turner? use the quote button

Looks like were going to see more of Bruce Wayne, remember him kids.

Sweet. Rucka made the damn good decision to keep writing the much more interesting Checkmate and 52, and Kelly's talents will no longer be sorely missed around the DC universe. What's more, Kelly will be writing one of the Super-family members, and he's done amazing work with Superman before. Everybody wins. :up:

TheCorpulent1 said:
Sweet. Rucka made the damn good decision to keep writing the much more interesting Checkmate and 52, and Kelly's talents will no longer be sorely missed around the DC universe. What's more, Kelly will be writing one of the Super-family members, and he's done amazing work with Superman before. Everybody wins. :up:
Yep. Sounds like some really food news :up:

Wait, isn't the second Batman mini series by Wagner coming out in july.

that inking on pachecos' superman art, wow...

I didn't even recognize it was his art...I had to look at the feet(lol)

His style's gotten a lot more complex again. It's weird, his style started out with a lot of rendering and detail on stuff like Avengers Forever, then it got really minimalistic for a while on stuff like JLA/JSA and his Superman/Batman arc, and now it's back to having lots of detail and shading. I'm happy with the change, myself. I always preferred his earlier art to the more simplified style he'd adopted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"