DC November 2006 Solicitations.

Darthphere said:
I know youre trying to make the "Oh DC is smarter than Marvel" argument but it doesnt really apply to this situation.

No, I was trying to say that all comic companies should use this.

And I don't have to TRY to make that argument. It makes itself.

Well fill in writers are usually writers companies what to give a chance too and see if they can write good comics. It's like them testing the water with new talent. So it's always going to be a gamble if it is good or not.

True enough, another good reason to have fill-ins rather than delays. You might get a great writer out of it.

Whats up with McGraw on Detective? Fill in writer already?:(

I just posted Dini's comment on the situation. Pay attention!

hippie_hunter said:
Batman...awesome
Superman...awesome
Wonder Woman...awesome
Hal Jordan...awesome
Green Arrow...awesome
Red Tornado...awesome
Hawkgirl...not awesome
Vixen...not awesome

wtf
Superman...awesome
Wonder Woman...awesome
Hal Jordan...awesome
Green Arrow...NOT
Red Tornado...awesome
Hawkgirl...VERY MUCH awesome :up:
Vixen...OMG SO NOT!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Walter Simonson draws a very HOT[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] Hawkgirl. ( Its Hawkgirl with alittle American Flagg influence!) :eek: The story is so so. :(

Deathlok2001 said:
wtf
Superman...awesome
Wonder Woman...awesome
Hal Jordan...awesome
Green Arrow...NOT
Red Tornado...awesome
Vixen...OMG SO NOT!

Yeah i agree GA is not awesome on the new JLA.:o :o :o :o :o

yenaled said:
I just posted Dini's comment on the situation. Pay attention!

Sometimes I'm too lazy to look on the previous page. Sorry.:O

At least McGraw is not taking on Dini's storyline, another strong point to the "done in one" a.k.a. Dini's Detective. :up:

JTStarkiller said:
Does this mean no JSA restart in November?

they already said its coming out in december during comic con did they not?:confused:

Deathlok2001 said:
wtf
Superman...awesome
Wonder Woman...awesome
Hal Jordan...awesome
Green Arrow...NOT
Red Tornado...awesome
Vixen...OMG SO NOT!

Green Arrow isn't in the JLA. Arsenal is in the JLA.

And what is so bad about Vixen?

yenaled said:
Hopefully Richard Donner will implode and we only get two issues then Joe Kelly takes over.

And then Joe Kelly kills Supergirl.
Indeed. :up:

Just two questions about Bizarro though: is he supposed to be all crystalized again (another SA holdover), or is that just the way Kubert draws him? And why does he have yellow/greenish eyes? If his eyes are going to glow any color, shouldn't it be blue? Don't tell me Donner and Johns are gonna give him kryptonite vision or some BS like that (sadly, I wouldn't be surprised).

:confused:

Yeah, after 10 years on the air. :eek:

They just released the first season on DVD a little while ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"