52_Cv28_previews.jpg

52: WEEKS 26-30
Written by Geoff Johns, Grant Morrison,
Greg Rucka, Mark Waid
Breakdowns by Keith Giffen
Art by various
Backup features by Waid and various
Covers by J.G. Jones
The story of the year continues in four more chapters of America's only weekly super-hero adventure!
WEEK 26: “How altruistic can you be when you’re funded by LexCorp?” Plus, The Origin of Hawkman by Waid and Joe Bennett.
WEEK 27: “It’s Jean Loring. Sue’s murderer.” Plus, The Origin of Power Girl by Waid and Adam Hughes.
WEEK 28: “Maybe our time here is over. Red Tornado’s gone walkabout.” Plus, The Origin of Catman by Waid and Dale Eaglesham.
WEEK 29: “Th-th-they’re going to kill me. S-S-Supergirl’s going to kill me.”
“That's — the BLACK MARVEL FAMILY?” Plus, The Origin of The Joker by Waid and Brian Bolland.
WEEK 30: Get ready for the story you never expected! "Batman...No More” — a full length 22-page adventure featuring Bruce Wayne, Dick Grayson, Jason Todd and...Batwoman?!?
52: A year without Superman; a year without Batman; a year without Wonder Woman…but not a year without heroes.
Week 26 on sale November 1 • Week 27 on sale November 8
Week 28 on sale November 15 • Week 29 on sale November 22
Week 30 on sale November 29 • 32 pg, FC, $2.50 US

AC_Cv845_solicit.jpg

ACTION COMICS #845

Written by Geoff Johns & Richard Donner
Art and cover by Adam Kubert
The destined-to-be-classic tale of the Last Son of Krypton by Geoff Johns, Richard Donner and Adam Kubert continues! The explosive return of Bizarro threatens the future of Krypton's last son as Clark Kent and Lois Lane make one of the most heartbreaking decision of their lives. Plus, what does Lex Luthor have to do with all of this?
On sale November 22 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US

SUPC_Cv1_solicit.jpg

SUPERMAN CONFIDENTIAL #1

Written by Darwyn Cooke
Art and cover by Tim Sale
Don’t miss this first 6-part story arc in a brand-new ongoing Superman series, brought to you by the award-winning writer Darwyn Cooke (DC: The New Frontier) and artist Tim Sale (Superman: For All Seasons, Batman: Dark Victory)! Superman Confidential tells stories from key moments in the history of Superman. First up: the secrets of Kryptonite! Witness Superman's first encounter with the radioactive chunks of his home planet and learn how it changed his life.
On sale November 1 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US Edited by Mark Chiarello

BOP_Cv100_solicit.jpg

BIRDS OF PREY #100

Written by Gail Simone
Art by Nicola Scott & Doug Hazlewood and Paulo Sequiera & Robin Riggs
Cover by Jerry Ordway
It’s time to bring in new blood! Who will be asked to join Oracle in her all-new Birds Of Prey? Who will refuse, and who will fly the coop for good? Plus, a backup story following Black Canary and her new role in the DCU!
On sale November 15 • 48 pg, FC, $3.99 US

GG_Cv1_solicit.jpg

GUY GARDNER: COLLATERAL DAMAGE #1

Written by Howard Chaykin
Art and cover by Chaykin
On the fringes of the Rann-Thanagar War, G’Nort of the Green Lantern Corps must find an arbiter to broker a peace deal! What neutral part does he find?None other than Guy Gardner!
Wait…Guy? Peace? Neutral?
On sale November 29 • 1 of 2 • Prestige Format • 48 pg, FC, $5.99 US Edited by Joey Cavalieri

COHK_Cv1_solicit.jpg

CONNOR HAWKE: DRAGON’S BLOOD #1

Written by Chuck Dixon
Art and cover by Derec Donovan
Don’t miss the first issue of an explosive new miniseries written by Chuck Dixon (ROBIN, NIGHTWING) with art by Derec Donovan (Jubilee)! An archery contest beckons Oliver Queen’s bow-bending son Connor Hawke to the far end of the globe. Accompanied by his old pal Eddie Fyers, Connor accepts the invitation. But a much darker game is afoot, and Connor’s life will never be the same!
On sale November 22 • 1 of 6 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US
Edited by Michael Wright

JLA_Cv4_var_solicit.jpg

JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA #4

Written by Brad Meltzer
Art by Ed Benes & Sandra Hope
Cover by Michael Turner
Variant cover by J. G. Jones
Brad Meltzer and Ed Benes continue their best-selling saga of the “Tornado’s Path” as the true mastermind behind the latest threat to the League is finally revealed! And an old friend reappears. Retailers: This issue will feature two covers that may be ordered separately. The Standard Edition cover is by Michael Turner; one copy of the Variant Edition, with a cover by J. G. Jones, may be ordered for every 10 copies of the Standard Edition ordered. Please see the Previews Order Form for further details.
On sale November 15 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US

Im picking all of these mofo's up. Connor Hawke looks gangsta, and theres no denying Vixen on the JLofA.

Return of Bizarro? Didnt we just see him and Batzarro in S/B?

"heartbreaking"? Oh no, don't tell me he's gonna break them up. NO!

Ugh, Vixen is joining the Justice League of America. :(

Doesn't everyone love Vixen? I always heard that.

If theres anyone that can make Supergirl unsuck its Gail Simone, but I dont want her on BOP.

Batman...awesome
Superman...awesome
Wonder Woman...awesome
Hal Jordan...awesome
Green Arrow...awesome
Red Tornado...awesome
Hawkgirl...not awesome
Vixen...not awesome

I dont know, if DC is going to bring everyone from JLU into the comics im waiting for my Vigilante/Shining Knight Limited series "Have at thee!"

Hippie, I just dont buy most of this line-up. Like really, Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman sat there and out of everyone deicded Vixen is perfect for the JLA!

Red Tornado’s gone walkabout
Tornado Dundee? Seriously, what's going on with RT? :confused:

I'm iffy on the Guy mini, but everything else there looks pretty good. The re-organization of the BoP roster should be interesting.

Darthphere said:
Hippie, I just dont buy most of this line-up. Like really, Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman sat there and out of everyone deicded Vixen is perfect for the JLA!

Haven't I already said my distaste for Hawkgirl and Vixen joining the JLA.

If you want females who are League worthy. Get Wonder Woman (who already is in the new League), Zatanna, and Black Canary

**** all you guys, Vixen rules. I'm looking forward to her being on the JLofA which, in turn, is making me look forward to JLofA itself more than anything else I've seen about it so far. The trinity on the JLA? Wow, what a shocker. Red Tornado? Gee, he figured into the satellite era heavily so it's no surprise Meltzer's bringing him back, even though his sole purpose for the better part of the last decade has been to explode gratuitously at every turn. Hawkgirl sucks. The archer may be Connor (which would rule) or Ollie (which would suck), so I'm ambivalent there. No clue on who the others on that silhouette cover are yet, either. But Vixen? **** yes, bring her on. :up: :up: :up:

The Tantu Totem rules all! :mad: :up:

Yes, it does. Now if only Vixen would wise up and stop wearing it right out in plain view for any old villain to snatch off her neck, it would rule even more.

TheCorpulent1 said:
**** all you guys, Vixen rules. I'm looking forward to her being on the JLofA which, in turn, is making me look forward to JLofA itself more than anything else I've seen about it so far. The trinity on the JLA? Wow, what a shocker. Red Tornado? Gee, he figured into the satellite era heavily so it's no surprise Meltzer's bringing him back, even though his sole purpose for the better part of the last decade has been to explode gratuitously at every turn. Hawkgirl sucks. The archer may be Connor (which would rule) or Ollie (which would suck), so I'm ambivalent there. No clue on who the others on that silhouette cover are yet, either. But Vixen? **** yes, bring her on. :up: :up: :up:

I love Vixen but not on JLA.

I like Vixen on the new Birds. Maybe Kate Spencer too.

well I guess the bulleteer survives seven soldiers...

I love Vixen from JLU, this JLofA roster could be kickass. I hope oliver comes back on the team, i like his wittiness.

and the rest are all kickass, except for guy gardner mini, im iffy on that one.

Also, Martian Mahunter, a JLA mainstay cant be on the team but Vixen is? WTF?!

EDIT: And its really just not Vixen, the rest of the line-up or what seems to be is unimpressive as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"