DC November 2006 Solicitations.

Action Comics, I really dont know what to think of it.

Darthphere said:
At least Donner isn't on his own, he's got Johns to help.

Though Adam Kubert, from what I've seen, his art doesn't seem to fit Superman. Or maybe that's just me.:confused:

Assassin said:
wow, a BOP i'm actually looking forward to
I'm confused. What the hell does Babs need to assemble a new set of Birds for? It'd be funny if Dinah, Zinda, and Helena all just left because they got bored of Babs' overbearing *****iness. :)

She's not, theyre just getting some new members and someone is leaving.

Sounds like Black Canary's leaving. To take up some "new position in the DC universe." Could that position be, perhaps, Green Arrow's love slave once again?

I heard that Lady Shiva is going in Black Canary's place, and Black Canary is doing whatever Lady Shiva was doing (training people in martial arts).

That was for the arc that just ended. Black Canary came back to the Birds with a brand-spanking-new emotionally stunted Asian girl in tow, and Lady Shiva went off to wherever the hell it is Lady Shiva goes.

Wow, I didn't know Cooke and Sale were doing Supes Confidential. I was already interested, but now I can't wait.

Darthphere said:
I'm apprehensive whenever they use a promo like "The destined-to-be-classic tale...".

TheCorpulent1 said:
I'm confused. What the hell does Babs need to assemble a new set of Birds for? It'd be funny if Dinah, Zinda, and Helena all just left because they got bored of Babs' overbearing *****iness. :)

dunno but i already told Gail that if that new batgirl is Babs that i'll never buy anything ever with her name on it again and burn every thing i already own, and i was flamed by all the asskissers over there, so yea i may not make it to #100

Babs wants more she-peeps for a night out on the tiles.

TheCorpulent1 said:
Sounds like Black Canary's leaving. To take up some "new position in the DC universe." Could that position be, perhaps, Green Arrow's love slave once again?

I really hope not, but with the rest of the DCU in this new Silver Age it seems obvious.:(

yay only a few more hrs till we see the rest of them

Vixen, Hal and Hawkgirl...well, count me in as excited. Vixen was one of the only cool Detroit leaguers and she IS a JLA member, so no problem there.

Hawkman belongs in the JSA, so Hawkgirl works for me. Plus, this is her best incarnation yet, so bring it on.

And Hal is just cool. I have no problem with these three in the line up. But then, everyone is freaking out that MM isn't on the roster, and I just don't get the appeal, so that's just me.

Hal on the JLA, mehtastic, really what an obvious choice out of a pretty diverse line-up. If Meltzer had some balls he'd pick John Stewart and make him a badass household name. Hawkgirl's title is garbage, so I really could care less about her. Vixen, we'll see how it plays out.

And for Martian Manhunter, the only reason hes not on the League is because Meltzer doesnt understand him and he doesnt nkow how to write him....

please use proper grammar Darthphere

"couldn't care less"

:o

Not Jake said:
please use proper grammar Darthphere

"couldn't care less"

:o

No its correct, because I care less, but I could care even less.:o :o :o

BoP looks interesting. I was interested in the Gardner mini, but the cover looks horrid.

Assassin said:
dunno but i already told Gail that if that new batgirl is Babs that i'll never buy anything ever with her name on it again and burn every thing i already own, and i was flamed by all the asskissers over there, so yea i may not make it to #100

I'm sure Gail won't lose any sleep over you.

Just try not to $#*^ in your underoos if it is her.

I already can't take the smell anymore.

Ok, why isnt Dini writing Detective Comics this month?

This is some bull how why the hell are they putting Supergirl in almost every book. She should have died again so that Conner may live. :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"