March 2007 DC Comics Solicitations

Darthphere said:
I gotta get my shop to get me the Dale variants on JSA for regular price, because theyre kicking Alex Ross cover's ass.
Good thing I'm not the only one who's thinking that too.

Mee said:
It was pretty disappointing.

I wouldn't call it crap though.
Darthphere was just trying to find a way to get back at me for talking trash about his precious Heinberg, got desperate, and started saying things he didn't mean.

The Leaguer said:
Darthphere was just trying to find a way to get back at me for talking trash about his precious Heinberg, got desperate, and started saying things he didn't mean.

No, I mean it, I really, really do.

You should probably stop, you're going to start sounding like the morons who populate most of these boards.

The Leaguer said:
You should probably stop, you're going to start sounding like the morons who populate most of these boards.

Start naming names, do it, you know you want to.

Darthphere said:
Thats where you and I are different.
strokes.jpg

* Quickly scans them for BoP, Supergirl and LOSH*

BOP-Cv104_solicit.jpg

HOLY SARDINES!

The cover is actually....pretty art!

Maybe I won't drop this title.

Catwoman looks like she'll be gone though, I'm tired of her always 'escaping' does the woman do anything else?

Incidently has it been mentioned in Flash about how Bart feels being all 'growed' up? It's not mentioned in TT and you'd they they'd touch on that at least a little.
"My best friend was thought dead buct came back as an adult..but I don't care and where is he?"

The Hawkgirl title makes no sense to me.

And *gasp* Dare I say it? I might actually pick up a GL title...

GL-Cv18_solicit.jpg

I have an affinity for Star Sapphire :csad:

SUPERGIRL #15
Written by Joe Kelly
Art and cover by Ian Churchill & Norm Rapmund
Things between Kara and Powerboy intensify! Plus, learn the origins of this former Teen Titan!

'Intensify?' You know that Supergirl has gotten bad when you automatically think of a sexual innuendo. Since, basically that's all the title is now.

and do we really care about some 'Power Girl' wanna be? Am I the only one disturbed with a guy taking on her name..and not stopping there..noo....he copies her outfit to.

I could have gone my entire life without seeing the chest hair....

SG-Cv15_bw_solicit.jpg

i didn't notice the chest hair- thats pretty hilarious- he looks no teenager-he looks older than nightwing! is the gap really necessary!
as for being a powergirl wannabe- isnt powergirl, kara from a different dimension anyway

I still wanna know if the whole 'age' thing has turned up anywhere in any title.

04nbod said:
i didn't notice the chest hair- thats pretty hilarious- he looks no teenager-he looks older than nightwing! is the gap really necessary!
as for being a powergirl wannabe- isnt powergirl, kara from a different dimension anyway

Leave it to me to bring up the random stuff in cover art. :csad:
I just naturally like to make fun of things like that. It keeps me not 'serious' about comic books and helps me de-stress. :yay:

Yes, Power Girl, Kara is the 'supergirl' from Earth-2.

I must say that is tHE only cool pic of power boy ive ever seen

Birds of Prey looks enticing,I might pick up 100.Was 100 any good?

Dini is off 'Tec again!The last fill in was pretty good so hopefully this one is up to par.

Good to see Busiek's Superman still going strong,I was worried that this arc was going to be resolved in one issue.

Looking good overall,a total of 11 DC titles this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"