DC Solicits for April PREVIEW

Who's the Pippy Longstalkings wannabe with the tattoos?

Nice. Bisexual ladies definitely are hot. They're lesbians who share with guys, it's great.

JSA_Cv5_solicit.jpg

dood, Im so glad Turner is doing a cover because the ross ones suck oranguten balls. anyways his copying how princess Leia was disguised when she wnt to the Jaabba's place only with a hat and those ****** designs like tehy did in the prehitoric New gods comics on his glove. comics are for young peoples and all taht crap is too old.

and the Nightwing annual is aslo crap I don't wanna now y they broke up its should be obvious. dick was feeling sorry for hisself and tahts the only reason he was back with wheelchair gurl (LOL) when he shuld be tapping golden alien ass or taht freak Tarantula because latinas are hot and they do stuff. people complain about the new hardass speedball and call him emo but the emo crap is here in Dc with a whole annual thats stupid the toodctopus would of being better tahn this whiney emo girl stuff.:rolleyes:

hellz yeah!! (those squirrels in the PSP cummercials are stupid funny LOL),:up:

Roboin pantless attire is not helping that pic at all. Will they please retcon Dick Grayson some pants in his old days as Robin.

Looks like they are about to do a song and dance number

Yeah it just looks cheezy.

Eros said:
Roboin pantless attire is not helping that pic at all. Will they please retcon Dick Grayson some pants in his old days as Robin.

LOL I think the shorts and pixie boots are the biggest problem. They should have a flashback where Dick is telling Alfred that he would never be caught dead in an outfit like that. The next scene shows him in a more modern version.

JSA_Cv5_solicit.jpg

dood, Im so glad Turner is doing a cover because the ross ones suck oranguten balls. anyways his copying how princess Leia was disguised when she wnt to the Jaabba's place only with a hat and those ****** designs like tehy did in the prehitoric New gods comics on his glove. comics are for young peoples and all taht crap is too old.

:confused:

I'm pretty sure this guy came first, didn't he?

:confused:

It's Tropico's noob weekend. Ignore it.

And let Robin keep the shorts and the pixie boots. I honestly can't understand people always whining about that.

It's Tropico's noob weekend. Ignore it.

And let Robin keep the shorts and the pixie boots. I honestly can't understand people always whining about that.

because he looks very stupid in them[among other things]. Do you think a pantsless outfit with pixie shoes is cool?:huh:

because he looks very stupid in them[among other things]. Do you think a pantsless outfit with pixie shoes is cool?:huh:
I do not think it is "cool". However, I'm not bothered by it either and simply see it for what it is, a costume that lasted from the 40s to the 80s before anyone really thought it looked stupid. It's a throwback to Grayson's happier, funnier, campier days, I don't see why people can't just accept that. Hasn't anyone noticed that in just about every picture of the first Robin we get these days, that he's smiling?

The JLA cover is not a complete cover by the look of it. There is probably a background that is not revealed because of possible spoilers.

I do not think it is "cool". However, I'm not bothered by it either and simply see it for what it is, a costume that lasted from the 40s to the 80s before anyone really thought it looked stupid. It's a throwback to Grayson's happier, funnier, campier days, I don't see why people can't just accept that. Hasn't anyone noticed that in just about every picture of the first Robin we get these days, that he's smiling?

Get 'em. As queer as that costume looked, it was what it was for back in the day

Sandman outdates Boussh by almost 50 years.
Tropico, you're an idiot.

Sandman's mask was never like thet! Im talking abuot teh redesign. He's old mask was like a gas mask and tehn he had a funky onw that looked like a face. Even tehn this guy is SAND not sandman now whos the idiot, masochist boy?!:D:p:p

So are you all just trying your hardest to adhere to the most extreme comic book fanboy stereotype out there or does it come naturally?

Darthphere's a big fan of Robin's bare legs.

Oh yeah I do. :heart: :ninja:

Well at least we'll know what happened to the Dick/Babs marriage in April.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"