Deadpool 2 Deadpool 2 Rotten Tomatoes Thread

Anything between 70 and 80 on RT would probably be considered a win.

Two reviews are up now. Both are fresh.

Both mention that the film’s got heart.

16 fresh. 2 rotten. 89%

Looks like it will turn out at a good mark.

20 Fresh, 2 Rotten, 7.5 average.

TOMATOMETER
88%
Average Rating: 7.3/10
Reviews Counted: 32
Fresh: 28
Rotten: 4

35 fresh. 6 rotten. 85%.

Jeremy Conrad having another meltdown on twitter...

TOMATOMETER
84%
Average Rating: 7.1/10
Reviews Counted: 49
Fresh: 41
Rotten: 8

Good for you, Wade. Good for you. Never doubted you, you sexy katana-wielding man.

Some Disney fanboy man-child who said the movie was the worse thing ever after test screening...Just another typical FOX studio hater.Should not be taken seriously

TOMATOMETER
83%
Average Rating: 7.1/10
Reviews Counted: 60
Fresh: 50
Rotten: 10

Critics Consensus: Though it threatens to buckle under the weight of its meta gags, Deadpool 2 is a gory, gleeful lampoon of the superhero genre buoyed by Ryan Reynolds' undeniable charm.

Checked that dudes Twitter and boy is he salty. He does sound like a longtime comic fan of the character so it makes sense he judges harder and has more expectations than most would for a film based on the character.

He does come across as bitter and overly harsh to the point where the hating is obnoxious.

Having said that, I loved the first film and will hopefully love this one just as much. Then again, I had never read a Deadpool comic or had any experience with the character previously.

Looking good so far. I see it in under 16 hours.

I think like the first Deadpool and Infinity War, the more crazy/risky stuff isn't going to be 100% with critics so yeah, will probably hover around 80%.

DdNq5WxUwAAmbTs.jpg

TOMATOMETER

85%
Average Rating: 7.2/10
Reviews Counted: 67
Fresh: 57
Rotten: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"