The Me Too Movement: The Sexual Harassment and Assault Thread

On the abuse and assault, sure. Did not expect sex trafficking.

But he told Gayle he didn't do it...

0tYBD8T.png

Pretty important to note that these are separate charges. I think there are three court cases in the works at the moment???

What the ****? And WTF is an "orbiter?" That is some messed up ****. He even posted graphically on 4chan.

Piece of worthless s***. He actually posted the photos online too. I won't be searching for that garbage. I hope he burns.

Epstein's crimes are also referred to as "having sex" with underage girls. It's the media, not the gender. FFS.

Yeah we'll see about the latter.

Yeah we'll see about the latter.

A fake passport (even if expired), $70,000 in cash, and a variety of diamonds. I would be surprised if the judge doesn't see the obvious flight risk.

Even without a criminal conviction, Spacey's career prospects aren't too good.

Spacey was a known jerk and I doubt people are rushing to work with him again, but eventually he'll get another gig.

Even without a criminal conviction, Spacey's career prospects aren't too good.

Eh, there are more than few high talented european directors and actors who I bet would still work with him. Hell, that is where Woody Allen films are going to be funded from now and Polanski films do as well.

I have a feeling he could get work on an Italian film. Italy at times feels almost pro-harassment.

Every country is backwards in some way, is what it is.

If I was a director, I don't think Kevin Spacey would ever be on my top list for casting, because I've just never really been that warm toward him as an actor. I have other people I like better who could probably play any role I'd possibly consider him for.

Now, if he maybe came cheaper now because of his career, uh, problems, and there were budgetary considerations in play, then obviously I'd have to reconsider.

Unconscious women are now temptations. ****. This.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"