Arrow Dinah Laurel Lance/Katie Cassidy Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Primal Slayer, your ideas for Laurel's story are terrific. They totally should've gone that route rather than the one they did. Thanks for sharing!

tumblr_m2i0a3F5TT1qgsx1zo4_250.gif

Thanks!

And flashback friday to my FAVORITE KC role

Melrose Place 2.0 was cancelled way to soon.

I praised your ideas too. How come I don't get a kiss from Katie Cassidy? :csad:

Is that a recent pic of her? I thought she had died her hair darker, or was that just for the Black Siren role?

She has been playing fast and furious with her hair colors ever since leaving Arrow. She dyed it dark brunette during a con then went to a light brunette, then went blonde, then went inbetween and she is now at this color. But that pic is from yesterday.

Great to see KC and Gail meet. Gail's twitter feed has become one of my favorite things to read, she's hilarious!

That is cool that they met. I would love a Birds of Prey show with Katie (preferably as Black Canary, but I would take Black Siren) and Gail involved. I always hoped that if she did not get a bigger role and more focus on Arrow, that she move to another show where she would get more focus and a Birds of Prey one was always my first choice.

I've said it before, but I think an Arkham style Green Arrow game would be great.

I've said it before, but I think an Arkham style Green Arrow game would be great.

It would be, but given the apparent embargo on Black Canary Katie Cassidy stuff, I'm cynical that this is for something Arrow-related. I'd absolutely love to be proven wrong, however!

My guess is injustice 2. Apparently they're working on it. Stephen had a skin in the first game, where he voiced it and stuff. So if it's DC related, my guess is Injustice.

I saw the rumor of Injustice 2 and not a knock on her, but why would they want her as Black Canary? I mean, I'm glad if they do include Black canary in the next one, but why use and model her after Katie, unless it's just for a skin, in which case, shouldn't she be in costume?

Nah, Injustice just uses basic models for skins, not really change their body or image in any big way.

Katies full panel w/special appearance by Barrowman

I like Barrowman, but it is a shame he had to turn up. I preferred it when it was just Katie answering questions. It is also a shame that people rarely ask good or interesting questions at these things IMO.

Yeah, how many times does someone have to ask about "favorite prank" "BC or BS"

I want her thoughts on being moved to the background only to be killed off, though she would probably say something diplomatic.

Where she wanted Laurel to go if she hadn't been killed off, etc...

I think this is the first time the two have ever been in the same vensicity of one another
tumblr_o8972tB7iS1ru66a4o1_540.jpg

Is there any way that I could watch that Katie Cassidy periscope or is it too late now?

My family and I were talking about Laurel and my aunts really don't like her (they prefer Felicity), but even they agree that Laurel was badly written and that if she'd been written better, they would've enjoyed her (they liked her in S1 and some toward the end, before she died). So I think the general consensus, even from Laurel's detractors (except for the raging Olicity shippers), is that Cassidy was good for the role but Laurel should've been written better.

Katie is a better actor than Stephen, Willa, Emily, Caity and Colton IMO. David Ramsey is the only actor for a Team Arrow character that I think might be better than her or at a similar level. It is a shame that she was not given a bigger, more important role. Characters like Roy, Felicity and Thea are/were less interesting characters and played by lesser actors/actresses IMO. I would have preferred to have seen more of Laurel/Katie than them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"