Arrow Dinah Laurel Lance/Katie Cassidy Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_ob3xgtIuHx1u1250co1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ob3xgtIuHx1u1250co2_1280.jpg

The closest we got was Beacon of Hope. I reckon it wasn't what most people would of hoped for in such an episode, though. One focused on Laurel, Sara, Nyssa, Thea, Helena and Donna (I joke) could have been pretty great IMO. I would have loved to have seen that.

There is a couple DCAU episodes that come to mind when I think of a all women episode. I think an adaptation of ladies night, I think from BTAS or date night from JLU come to mind.

CpS8nBgVUAARG6G.jpg

Never change Marc (he is the one telling CL to get over it)

I didn't realize until now how involved MG is with Legends ... no wonder I stopped watching midway through.

If a higher-up gave an order to Guggenheim, stating that Felicity and Donna had to be killed off, I would like to see if he would be able to get over it.

CpS8nBgVUAARG6G.jpg

Never change Marc (he is the one telling CL to get over it)

Well, bravo to Caity! :woot:

And in case it hasn't been obvious before now, this makes it apparent that despite his claims, MG really did despise Laurel's character; he has less than no cares that she's gone and in fact is telling others to get over it. Isn't the point of a character's death that we shouldn't get over it? It should affect us greatly?

Marc Guggenheim: the true villain of the Arrowverse and Black Canary's greatest rival.

I like this show, but I really dislike Guggenheim. If I could I'd force him to kill off Felicity and Donna unceremoniously. And then I'd force him to nonsensically bring back Laurel Lance out of spite. And then I'd fire him and blackball him from working on any superhero properties for the rest of his career.

Just telling you how I feel.

Well, bravo to Caity! :woot:

And in case it hasn't been obvious before now, this makes it apparent that despite his claims, MG really did despise Laurel's character; he has less than no cares that she's gone and in fact is telling others to get over it. Isn't the point of a character's death that we shouldn't get over it? It should affect us greatly?

Marc Guggenheim: the true villain of the Arrowverse and Black Canary's greatest rival.

This is the dumbest post I have ever read. You are taking a joking exchange where both people are laughing as a true indicator of people's feelings. They are clearly both joking but you decide to ignore social cues and claim that you have proof that Marc is on a vendetta against Laurel.
I like this show, but I really dislike Guggenheim. If I could I'd force him to kill off Felicity and Donna unceremoniously. And then I'd force him to nonsensically bring back Laurel Lance out of spite. And then I'd fire him and blackball him from working on any superhero properties for the rest of his career.

Just telling you how I feel.
And here I thought the Olicity fans were the over bearing, creepily out of touch with reality fans, ones who placed so much care on fictional characters that they would try and kill people in the real world...

Last edited:
I want McG fired too and that has everything to do,with the torpedo dive this show has taken. Season four was so bad, somebody should of been fired for it.

I want McG fired too and that has everything to do,with the torpedo dive this show has taken. Season four was so bad, somebody should of been fired for it.
Yeah, I know it's easy for people to say it's because of Olicity or Laurel's death, but realistically, those two factors aside, the second half of the season had major issues.

MG knew exactly what he was doing in that video which is why he ended it with "probably get hate tweets blah blah blah". He is salty that we are still salty over his treatment of Laurel.

This is the dumbest post I have ever read. You are taking a joking exchange where both people are laughing as a true indicator of people's feelings. They are clearly both joking but you decide to ignore social cues and claim that you have proof that Marc is on a vendetta against Laurel.

And here I thought the Olicity fans were the over bearing, creepily out of touch with reality fans, ones who placed so much care on fictional characters that they would try and kill people in the real world...

Nah, it's not even about the ship, but way to jump to conclusions.

I dislike Marc Guggenhiem because he destroyed Arrow by focusing on shipping and using it to pad a terrible season of the show. But keep on pretending to be a telepath making assumptions about people's motives.

Look, I get that he was making a joke, but it's not the first time he's said things like this. It's frustrating because he doesn't treat other characters as flippantly. He says he's joking and then he says "Oh, my Twitter feed's about to blow up with 'Marc hates Laurel!'" but if he was just joking, it'd be a once or twice thing, and he might do the same with other characters. Laurel's literally the only character I remember him joking about like this after their death, and he has done it more than once.

I promise I'm a normal, well-adjusted person and nothing at all like an Olicity 'shipper, and I really don't hate Guggenheim or anything. It's just...he frustrates me, the way he treats her flippantly but Felicity basically like a goddess. I'm normally hard to annoy but something about him is just...frustrating.

I just don't like him and if I lived in Vancouver or wherever Arrow is and saw him walking down the street I'd punch him in the face. Tell him it was for ruining Arrow. Then apologize.

If her appearances next year are received well, it could happen, although it is unlikely it will be on Arrow with good ol' uncle Guggie. It would be in their best interests to bring her back if it is what people want, like they did with Sara. Going by what I have seen of the reaction to her death last season, it seems most fans would want her back, and well received appearances next year will cause the voices calling for her return to louden.

I don't think she will appear on Arrow outside of flashbacks and thatll probably only be for The 100th and finale.

They need to just add her LoT, Supergirl or give us a BoP spin off.

I think there's a good chance we'll have her back full time on at least one of the DC shows because there has been a strong demand for her return, and I suspect that her appearances in the various DC shows this season will probably be well received. She most likely won't return to Arrow any time soon unless Guggenheim gets replaced, but I could easily see her on Legends, Flash, or Supergirl. I'll be looking forward to all her appearances this season.

I think there's a good chance we'll have her back full time on at least one of the DC shows because there has been a strong demand for her return, and I suspect that her appearances in the various DC shows this season will probably be well received. She most likely won't return to Arrow any time soon unless Guggenheim gets replaced, but I could easily see her on Legends, Flash, or Supergirl. I'll be looking forward to all her appearances this season.
From what I've heard, the reason why several "regulars" have this type of deal this season is for budgetary reasons. They're more concerned with keeping the actors around and available (as opposed to the overall story they want to tell), while splitting the cost across all shows.

So I don't ever see her returning to Arrow full time, but who knows how things will work out with each of the actors and whether or not this new deal structure they are using will do more good than bad.

We already have one Canary on LoT. That should be enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"