Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
ugh dont even get me started on those

edit: in reference to neck tattoos, but forehead tats, well face tats in general are ick to me

I'm not a fan of tatoos. Pretty when you're young, horrible when you get old.

I hate the pissing and moaning Star Wars fans get because either George Lucas hasn't released the original pre-special editions of SW or that the transfers on the DVD awhile back and now with the Blurays isn't up to par.

Get over it, the movies on BD look better than they ever will.

In my case, it's the material and the way the lab instructor is handling our assignments. After writing a 15 page APA paper (which she mislead us, said it was a section of it) last week, we had to turn in another 11 paper about our study with measures, scales, etc. We haven't seen how to develop those things in class and that's what frustrates me.

You had to write papers for a math course?

I understand in order to get my degree in education I need to put in time to study and these things but i really hate it sometimes.

Three of us hate the 4th person we are living with...

...can I ask a question with regards to part of this...the three of us contribute to bills, rent, utilities, groceries, and/or have our name(s) on the lease for where we are living......the 4th person isn't on the lease or doesn't contribute to any bills, etc, doesn't have a job but somehow can buy alcohol and cigarettes and thats basically what the person does all day......like if we told the person to leave or packed their few items and told them to leave, we can do that right

we've talked with the person and said get out, but they say they would go to the police because they live here...my thing is telling them "stupid your not on the lease or pay bills...we don't have any form of agreement with you"...

...myself I'm still contemplating how the person got here in the first place?

Mainly...are we obligated to write a letter or contact the court or police or something? I don't think we need to, but the 4th person seems to be making up laws and landlord/tenant things...its somehow illegal for us to kick him out even though they didn't sign anything or pay or contribute to anything

Last edited:
Three of us hate the 4th person we are living with...

...can I ask a question with regards to part of this...the three of us contribute to bills, rent, utilities, groceries, and/or have our name(s) on the lease for where we are living......the 4th person isn't on the lease or doesn't contribute to any bills, etc, doesn't have a job but somehow can buy alcohol and cigarettes and thats basically what the person does all day......like if we told the person to leave or packed their few items and told them to leave, we can do that right

we've talked with the person and said get out, but they say they would go to the police because they live here...my thing is telling them "stupid your not on the lease or pay bills...we don't have any form of agreement with you"...

...myself I'm still contemplating how the person got here in the first place?

Mainly...are we obligated to write a letter or contact the court or police or something? I don't think we need to, but the 4th person seems to be making up laws and landlord/tenant things...its somehow illegal for us to kick him out even though they didn't sign anything or pay or contribute to anything

If they're not on the lease, they legally don't live there. Especially if they don't pay any rent or bills. Technically, they're actually trespassing. and you can have them arrested.

Unless you live in an area that allows squatters rights of course.

But those rights wouldn't extend to a house that's actually owned and being lived in by paid renters, would it?

If so, I'd stop paying rent and claim those rights too! ;)

If they're not on the lease, they legally don't live there. Especially if they don't pay any rent or bills. Technically, they're actually trespassing. and you can have them arrested.

Unless you live in an area that allows squatters rights of course.

But those rights wouldn't extend to a house that's actually owned and being lived in by paid renters, would it?

If so, I'd stop paying rent and claim those rights too!

Thanks for tips...

...we don't have squatters rights...but I wouldn't be surprised for the person to argue that...

You're renting out the place, right? Have you tried asking your landlord about it?

You're renting out the place, right? Have you tried asking your landlord about it?

Landlord lives a few hours away, I've never met the person except for a few like few minute interactions to go over things........but the other two (that contribute) have.

I hate when I'm at work and the whole day has been slow, then at the last hour (sometimes last 30 minutes) before closing people suddenly want to start coming in.

I think a lot about doing some bad stuff to myself, I hate those thoughts

I hate when I'm at work and the whole day has been slow, then at the last hour (sometimes last 30 minutes) before closing people suddenly want to start coming in.

I've had that a lot lately. The last couple of times I've been at work I've been left to get on with what I'm doing for most of my shift, then all of a sudden I'm wanted in at least two different places at once.

I've got an friend who's a bloody Illustrated Man...

the only places he DOESN'T have a tat on that I can see are his face and on the palms of his hands...

You had to write papers for a math course?

I understand in order to get my degree in education I need to put in time to study and these things but i really hate it sometimes.

Statistical Methods in Psychology is the name of the class, so yeah you have to apply stats and interpret them in order to get an idea what you're looking for in an area. Write all that up in a nice and long paper.

Last edited:
I hate that the Dr. Pepper vendors at work always give us plenty of Diet Dr. Pepper Cherry yet no regular Dr. Pepper Cherry.

I hate how my family acts like getting a job is easy, especially they've been stuck at their jobs for over 10 years and have no idea how things have changed. Not to mention, this is my first time looking for a real job and they've been virtually useless, giving me no help or advice, other than go out and get one.

A guy came into work this afternoon, asked what time my department closed and I told him ten o'clock. He said he would be back later, which made no sense to me. He came back at 9:55 and seemed surprised that I was nearly closed for the evening. I served him but I walked out of the store like

Jackie-chan-meme1.png

BATMAN
No, not the character, and not the movies

Most comics post the year 2K (2000 AD for those who :huh:, even if you do know and forget the meaning the moment you see it) display fan fiction fantasy by movie goers who just love some Batman stuff, mostly those who think "Batman is awesome cause he's real, he can kick all sort of bottoms with enough prep time"
That's not real, they distanced him from being real too much in comics. Freaking Fan Fiction
Take on Darkseid head on
Carries birth instruments in his utility belt just in time to help a dying teen girl under rubble deliver her baby..etc

Then fake fanboys/fangirls who don't read comics put shame on a character for fainting but wish Batman to kick behind after his back was broken in the latest movie "Aaawwwhh, poor Batman, his back was broken and he fainted and was sent to an offshore underground prison. But he's a real hero, he will manage"

The image Hobgoblin used gives what I think of recent Batman comics and the "He has no powers and kicks all kind of backs with enough prep time, sooooo rea :drool:l" crowd. Heck, I'll use it again

Jackie-chan-meme1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back