Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate that the only time anyone wants to speak to me on Facebook is when they want something.

^^that

i also hate that they have trailers for trailers now.... JUST SHOW THE TRAILER

^^Lol, yeah, that is awfully weird and annoying
17 seconds teaser for a trailer? WTF?!

This.

I especially hate when I'm in the middle of something and I reply, then I stay a little distracted because I'm expecting a reply that never comes.

Exactly. I just spent the last two hours somewhat anxious wondering why on Earth this friend wanted to know my plans for the evening.

Ironically my brother just broke up with his girlfriend for the umpteenth time, and now when I was going to send him a funny video on Facebook his account has been deactivated. Maybe you can try to block him, and if that doesn't work deactivate the account for a week or two. If not then just get Kane to make a gif and it'll all be better after you eat a sammich.

LOL! Awesome advise, my friend! :woot:

You're my hero. You've said what we all want to say.

On a totally different note, I just had my birthday dinner with friends of my Dad's. We were having desert and the conversation turned to politics (always a bad sign, as I'm much more liberal than the others). We started talking about the Middle East and my Dad's girlfriend (who is a hardcore Christian) mentioned that we should just let the Arabs wipe each other out and "make more room for us." "How very Christian," I thought.

And people wonder why I want to leave this county so much.

I should mention that I really really hated where I worked by then. I had been working for [undisclosed] for 4 years by then, and the place had really gone to hell. So I didn't give two craps what kind of reprimands I may have gotten.

I work for a much better place now, thank God!! :yay:

I hate being so tired at work (damn MNF). It's going to be a looong day.

Kinda reminds me of what happened to me during the summer, except it involved my two friends who broke up when the girl found out the guy cheated on her. She would constantly pester me about how she was suspicious of him and other girls just because they would post on his wall, and it wouldn't even be anything that hints that were doing anything together. The sad part is that she asked me to be there for him and mentor him, which I did, but all of her friends were talking bad and spreading rumors that she started to believe he moved on, when in reality, he would pester me everyday about how depressed he was without her, and whether or not I had spoken to her recently.

But yeah, like I told them to do, just block or delete him and tell them to do the same, unless he's good friends with them.

Yeah, I can block him, but some of my friends are one of those type who are all interested in their 'friend count', and therefore won't get rid of *anyone* lest their count drop by 1. :whatever:

I know for a fact that he is just one of these controlling types...he found out that I took some creative liberties when told him I was seeing someone, and it got on his nerves. But it was ok for him to lie to me all those times....it has nothing to do with him 'wanting me back' and everything to do with 'you tried to pull one over on me, and I found out'. I just wanted him to leave me alone. And he did until he got to chatting with some of my friends. I would hate to deactivate cause I have some very good friends on there and that's the only way we can keep in touch. But there's nothing like logging in and seeing a message from someone saying '[name redacted] asked me if you work today, I told him 10-5' Gaaaaah!!!

LOL! Awesome advise, my friend! :woot:

mae3l.gif

mattssammich.jpg

You just been E-Kane'd!

Yeah, I can block him, but some of my friends are one of those type who are all interested in their 'friend count', and therefore won't get rid of *anyone* lest their count drop by 1. :whatever:

I know for a fact that he is just one of these controlling types...he found out that I took some creative liberties when told him I was seeing someone, and it got on his nerves. But it was ok for him to lie to me all those times....it has nothing to do with him 'wanting me back' and everything to do with 'you tried to pull one over on me, and I found out'. I just wanted him to leave me alone. And he did until he got to chatting with some of my friends. I would hate to deactivate cause I have some very good friends on there and that's the only way we can keep in touch. But there's nothing like logging in and seeing a message from someone saying '[name redacted] asked me if you work today, I told him 10-5' Gaaaaah!!!

Sounds like it's your friends you need to have a talk with.

I hate when roommates drink all the Kool-Aid and put the empty pitcher back in the fridge.

I hate the atheists I have on my Facebook page. At least once a week they post a scathing condemnation of some religion or faith. What they fail to realize is their fevered condemnation of other peoples belief in God is just as bad as a religious persons condemning of someones disbelief in God.

I should mention that I really really hated where I worked by then. I had been working for [undisclosed] for 4 years by then, and the place had really gone to hell. So I didn't give two craps what kind of reprimands I may have gotten.

I work for a much better place now, thank God!! :yay:

I know that feeling. I've been at my job for over 7 years and it has also gone to hell. It used to be a really busy place, with over 300 pizzas sold every Friday night. Now we sell a few dozen every Friday, maybe. Business as a whole has similarly declined.

I hate the atheists I have on my Facebook page. At least once a week they post a scathing condemnation of some religion or faith. What they fail to realize is their fevered condemnation of other peoples belief in God is just as bad as a religious persons condemning of someones disbelief in God.

Ditto that. My shrink is an avid anti-theist and while I'mnot particularly relgious, his constant harping on religion irritates me. On the other hand, my Dad's girlfriend is a Baptist that dislikes non-Christians.

Whatever happened to live and let live?

Last edited:
Ditto that. My shrink is an avid anti-theist and while I'mnot particularly relgious, his constant harping on religion irritates me. On the other hand, my Dad's girlfriend is a Baptist that dislikes non-Christians.

Whatever happened to live and let live?

Exactly. I have a huge problem with anyone that absolutely believes they're right and you're wrong because you don't think or believe as they do.

I hate people who pull up even to the curb at an intersection...in the LEFT LANE. Even if there's no pedestrian walkway, show a little courtesy to the people who have to make a right turn. Most people are actually good with this.

i hate the people who run red lights, your just asking for a car crash.

I hate that my brother's crappy social circles have rendered my family without life insurance policies.

I pretty much hate, but at the same time, can't stop laughing at this guy on my facebook having a political MELTDOWN. It's so beautifully horrible, I just can't look away.

I hate that they didn't use "I Whupped Batman's Ass" as Bane's theme song in TDKR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"