Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - - - - Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate how time at work feels so much longer than time spent at home.

Last edited:
she's manipulating you.
I think manipulating is a strong term because that would imply she's smart enough to do it on her own. Not that I'm saying she's dumb or anything, but I don't think she does it purposely, but more that it's just in her character that she believes everything needs to go the way she wants it to, or else its wrong or its "the devil" trying to go against her.

And the real problem is that even if me and my brother say no to giving her money, she'll go out and find someone else to lend her money, and seeing as how she recently filed for bankruptcy, its either let her get into more trouble and debt, which will eventually go and affect me, or find some way to appease her while not crippling myself in the process.

Last edited:
I hate how time at work feels so much longer than time spent at home.

I also hate this too. It just seems while I'm at work, the hours seem to go on for an "eternity" & while at home they just go by very quickly.

I agree with CC. She's manipulating you emotionally.

That apparently fast food and seven eleven stopped movie tie-ins, wtf gives? It's like two dead summers now.

That apparently fast food and seven eleven stopped movie tie-ins, wtf gives? It's like two dead summers now.
I never noticed that until this post but you're right, McDonald's seems to only have Disney/Nicktoons related crap.

I hate that my school has really ****** parking. They have two lots which are always packed. Today they closed off one of their two parking lots making parking impossible. If I decided I wanted to attend class today, I would have had to park at the Hospital across the street and I think those spots should be reserved for sick people.

I hate that my school has really ****** parking. They have two lots which are always packed. Today they closed off one of their two parking lots making parking impossible. If I decided I wanted to attend class today, I would have had to park at the Hospital across the street and I think those spots should be reserved for sick people.

I feel your pain, if you get to my college after 9 o'clock expect at least 30 minutes to find a parking space, if any.

I never noticed that until this post but you're right, McDonald's seems to only have Disney/Nicktoons related crap.

And Burger King is stuck in the past for some reason. Next it's Jungle Book (???). I wonder if it's the film companies not selling the rights to these companies anymore or if these companies aren't buying them for some reason.

Maybe they're afraid of all these news reports of cities banning children's toys being given away with meals.

That's what it seems like. A health kick thing into overdrive. I think the kids meal toys could be directly correlated to 7-11. Both are seen as unhealthy. Also they both seemed to stop around the same exact time, or at least I think they did.

That said, lower fast food still seem to though. Carl's Jr. For example has Man Steel this summer.

I agree with CC. She's manipulating you emotionally.
I just don't know what to do. Everyone has told me I need to move out, but I know that won't stop her. I see how she still relies on my brother who is busy with his family, and my sister who lives across the country and is struggling to raise her own children buy herself. I can't even talk to her because she refuses to have a civilized conversation and won't listen to anything I say.

I hate sweating from my genitalia
Maybe I'll need to see a doctor for that

i hate that Les Mis is here on tour for the week and i can't find anyone to go and it's so expensive. really considering going by myself

i hate that my mother has pnuemonia and is hospitalized for a few days

I hate annoying kids in high school and I feel bad for most teachers.

I hate annoying kids in high school and I feel bad for most teachers.
I agree I remember High School in my Spanish class that these rude little punks would always be giving the teacher a hard time and being disruptive so they can appear "cool" to the other kids when in fact they were being A-holes.

But I bet they were getting laid....always the *******s. :csad:

I hate that my brother and his girlfriend just broke up. They seemed like they'd get married. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"