• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - - - - - - Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate people who shout when speaking on the phone. Even worse when it's someone in an office, and fails to grasp the fact that in an office with cubicles this means everyone has to listen to your stupid conversation :cmad:

You want them to shut up? Get involved in their conversation.

Them - "HE DID WHAT?!? No he didn't! Aww s**t, and what did you do? For REAL!!! GUUUUURRRRLLLL you crazy!

You - "What? what she do? Was it crazy? I heard crazy. Tell me about the crazy."

Them - "Excuse me? I'm on the phone"

You - "Yeah, I heard. We all heard. Since you insist on talking loud enough for everyone to hear, we are now interested. But the problem is we can only hear your side of the conversation. How about you put it on speaker phone so the rest of us can get involved."

Them - "........"

You - "What? No? Well then, how about you keep that s**t down if you don't wanna keep us in the loop."

That should do the trick....or get you kicked in the nuts. Either way, what fun. :awesome:

I hate people who shout when speaking on the phone. Even worse when it's someone in an office, and fails to grasp the fact that in an office with cubicles this means everyone has to listen to your stupid conversation :cmad:

Ugh, the woman on the other side of the wall is like that. And her voice gets really high a grating when she gets excited or laughs.

And her laugh just pierces the ears because she has no sense of how loud it is.

You should take some water balloons to work & toss them at her. :hehe:

I hate how at my job, the women know to leave me alone while I'm working yet the guys always wanna have some meaningless conversation with me.

I don't do small talk, go talk to somebody else.

I hate how at my job, the women know to leave me alone while I'm working yet the guys always wanna have some meaningless conversation with me.

I don't do small talk, go talk to somebody else.
I'm the same way, especially when it just only two of you working and the other person wants to talk, I hate small talk and have to just go along with the conversation so I don't come off as rude.

You want them to shut up? Get involved in their conversation.

Them - "HE DID WHAT?!? No he didn't! Aww s**t, and what did you do? For REAL!!! GUUUUURRRRLLLL you crazy!

You - "What? what she do? Was it crazy? I heard crazy. Tell me about the crazy."

Them - "Excuse me? I'm on the phone"

You - "Yeah, I heard. We all heard. Since you insist on talking loud enough for everyone to hear, we are now interested. But the problem is we can only hear your side of the conversation. How about you put it on speaker phone so the rest of us can get involved."

Them - "........"

You - "What? No? Well then, how about you keep that s**t down if you don't wanna keep us in the loop."

That should do the trick....or get you kicked in the nuts. Either way, what fun. :awesome:
If only i had the guts to do this :hehe:. I dont have any fears for my nuts though, cause i'm a woman and i dont have any :cwink: :oldrazz:

Ugh, the woman on the other side of the wall is like that. And her voice gets really high a grating when she gets excited or laughs.

And her laugh just pierces the ears because she has no sense of how loud it is.
I wish i had a wall at this point, ugh. This woman's in the cubicle right next to mine. I've had other people there before who never bothered me, but this chick just talks LOUD, and a lot of crap too. All she does is gossip. It's never anything work related. Even the secretary sitting on her desk a few feet away gets annoyed by her. We need a plan lol.

You should take some water balloons to work & toss them at her. :hehe:
I'd love to do that, honestly lol.

Well, a boot to the taco ain't too pleasant either.

i hate how much i pay in taxes every paycheck ugh

I hate the Australian government. Marching in protest tomorrow against them as a vote of no confidence. Bastards think they can pass laws to make protesting illegal. This government has ties to Rupert Murdoch, and they're really following Stalin, Putin, Kim Jong Ils ways to make a totalitarian society, all because they're religious and right wing.

I am so over it.

I hate that I just graduated with a masters degree and cant get a job. The few jobs that are offered pay less than my current job in retail.

I applied to a library this week, which offered a rate of $8.25 an hour for a 16 hour week. Next week I will work 22 hours for $9.80 an hour at a supermarket. :dry:

i hate how much i pay in taxes every paycheck ugh
Look for a way to avoid it
I'm sure there are a few "legal" ways to escape that
I hate that I just graduated with a masters degree and cant get a job. The few jobs that are offered pay less than my current job in retail.

I applied to a library this week, which offered a rate of $8.25 an hour for a 16 hour week. Next week I will work 22 hours for $9.80 an hour at a supermarket. :dry:
Good luck with everything
With rates like these it's harder to repay student loans, and the extra cash over it

I hate usury

I'm in the same boat. I'm bouncing from internship to internship, making minimum wage (or even less), just hoping that one will turn into full-time. Which, of course, they never ****ing do. All with a masters.

I'm in the same boat. I'm bouncing from internship to internship, making minimum wage (or even less), just hoping that one will turn into full-time. Which, of course, they never ****ing do. All with a masters.

Sounds about right.

What is your degree in?

Incidentally, I graduated from Dominican University. The very same one advertised here on the Hype.

Sounds about right.

What is your degree in?

Incidentally, I graduated from Dominican University. The very same one advertised here on the Hype.

I have an MS in public relations from Syracuse University.

The frustrating thing is that the university is increasing it's advertising for the library school, meaning more and more competing grads with fewer job openings.

With the way the job market is, retail and customer service jobs are pretty much the only thing you be able to get if you're out of college. Plus, they'll hire just about anybody.

Why don't motherf***ers bag their own groceries? How are there going to be two or three people with $200 worth of groceries and they just stare at the cashier? Bag your s*** so the line can move faster and I can leave. And then don't complain about how the cashier bagged your groceries. Do it your damn self. Lazy Americans.

:cmad: :down

Why don't motherf***ers bag their own groceries? How are there going to be two or three people with $200 worth of groceries and they just stare at the cashier? Bag your s*** so the line can move faster and I can leave. And then don't complain about how the cashier bagged your groceries. Do it your damn self. Lazy Americans.

:cmad: :down

Management always tells us to treat the customer like royalty. Bagging groceries is just another way to kiss the customer's butt. As my current manager said when I was hired "You have to thank the customer for coming even if they have ripped your face off."

Management always tells us to treat the customer like royalty. Bagging groceries is just another way to kiss the customer's butt. As my current manager said when I was hired "You have to thank the customer for coming even if they have ripped your face off."

Your manager is a damn fool. There's such a thing as customer service and then there's a mentality like that. On your last day on the job, tell him to get his chapped lips off of the customers' asses. My grocery store managers never told me stuff like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"