Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't give them any ideas! :argh:

Too late. I already called Wall Street. Every big business t.v. excecutive is watching this thread right as we speak. There's also going to be an American Harry Potter where they play wizard Foot Ball (the American Foot Ball) instead of Quidditch, and wizard wands will play an allegory for the gov. trying to violate our second amendment rights.:o

I hate the USA's constant need to Americanize everything British. Skins, Being Human, The Inbetweeners? Completely unnecessary adaptations. Granted, I actually like the American Office, there are exceptions to every rule, but it's getting to the point where there will probably be an American Doctor Who. It's ridiculous.

gotta admit that I agree with you, but I have to say that I DID enjoy both the UK and the US versions of Life on Mars, the UK's being the superior one...

and I DID like both versions' finales, each different and unique...

I hate the USA's constant need to Americanize everything British. Skins, Being Human, The Inbetweeners? Completely unnecessary adaptations. Granted, I actually like the American Office, there are exceptions to every rule, but it's getting to the point where there will probably be an American Doctor Who. It's ridiculous.

They've tried

and I think they were also looking to Americanize Torchwood...

Too late. I already called Wall Street. Every big business t.v. excecutive is watching this thread right as we speak. There's also going to be an American Harry Potter where they play wizard Foot Ball (the American Foot Ball) instead of Quidditch, and wizard wands will play an allegory for the gov. trying to violate our second amendment rights.:o
Darth-Vader-No-300x206.jpg

I hate how some people define freedom, "just let people do whatever they want"
What if someone saw your child cutting him/herself? Freedom? Don't cry over it then

I love the american version of being human, but for the most part I agree with you. there was almost an american version of "spaced." thank god that didn't happen.

The remake of Being Human is more Canadian than American. It's filmed in Canada, stars mostly Canadian actors, and it's produced by the Canadian company Muse Entertainment. Sure America might throw some money at it to help more episodes get produced, but we also co-fund Doctor Who and the last 3 seasons of Torchwood.

I hate how some people define freedom, "just let people do whatever they want"
What if someone saw your child cutting him/herself? Freedom? Don't cry over it then

That's terrible. Freedom is rightly warranted to those of sound mind - everyone, really. If one abuses freedom, then they deal with the consequences. But it doesn't mean their loved ones deserve to deal with them. Freedom is the ability to "do whatever you want." Its how one uses it that determines the continuation or discontinuation of their personal freedom. This is why we have jail, death sentences, violence, asylums, time-out chairs - they're the result of abused freedom; freedom, nonetheless.

I hate the girl my brother allegedly impregnated. She's such trash, I really feel bad for the kid she'll eventually have.

I hate that I want to finish this Bane drawing I started but I can't. The water line to my house broke (which I also hate) and I had to dig a 3 foot deep by five foot long trench to get to it. By the time I uncovered it and recovered it today, I ended up with all kinds of blisters on my fingers! :( It's even hard to type, so drawing is pert near impossible.

here's the perfect time to learn to draw with your feet!

LOL! Well it sure can't look any worse than what I do now!

I hate not being able to relate to other people.

Shameless was were I thought they crossed the line personally. That show was OURS.

I preferred the American Queer as Folk as well, but yes; I hate Americanized British shows/movies, especially if they're current properties.

Do you hate it when other countries do the same exact thing or just when the United States does it?

I hate that school starts tomorrow which means I have to start waking up at a reasonable hour and have to be responsible and all that jazz

I hate that I can't eat graham crackers and whistle at the same time.

I hate when people tell me "why don't you go back to college?".

I hate seeing awkward teens in movies. It's the same tired cliche of someone who barely opens their mouth and has this really dumb look on their face. I'm sick of seeing that ****.

I hate when someone famous dies all the fanboys come out saying "he was my favorite director/musician etc..". Happens everytime without fail and I bet some of them say that for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"