Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate when people post opinion and say "that's fact".

Usually it might be sarcasm, Jick. Lol.

I hate the fact that I'm listening to Geraldo Rivera right now.. wtf is wrong with me?

Conservative talk radio.. haha. I want to listen to Rush's commentary on all this republican mess. :p

I know.. I'm bored. :o

Much better things you can do with your time than listening to them.

Like punching yourself in the face. Repeatedly.

I hate mornings. I hate mornings so much that I want to drop out of school after the second day of having to wake up early.

I hate mornings. I hate mornings so much that I want to drop out of school after the second day of having to wake up early.

I'm with you on that since during the summer I'd been waking up almost at noon but I recently started to feel terrible for the rest of the day.

I'm now making an effort to get up at 7am, go for a run, and get ready for school otherwise it'll be hell though it's hell waking up this early in the morning for now. My body's still not used to it but it'll get there.

I HATE the new American Eagle commercials.

I hate that f**king Totino's pizza rolls commercials with those two teens who are looking to eat some Totino's and are in the fridge and it's right in front of them and the mother has to tell them over the phone where to look...

and what does the one moron do?... sets the phone down in the fridge, takes the pack of Totino's and leaves the phone in the fridge...

can't see what's obviously and openly in front of them and then leaves the phone in the fridge...

a perfect example of how some teens are just some of the stupidest f**ks around...

Haha, I gripe about that Totino's commercial to my friends too!

I hate that I *still* can't find a job, and there is so much awesome TDKR merchandise out there that I want to buy! :csad:

Haha, I gripe about that Totino's commercial to my friends too!

I hate that I *still* can't find a job, and there is so much awesome TDKR merchandise out there that I want to buy! :csad:

I hate having to choose between bills and the next piece(s) I want to add to my collection. :doh:

another commercial that irritates me is that slow-drawlin' cowboy in the cowboy hat and range coat in that commercial for the 5 hour energy drink...

every time he says to those two guys, "how long you gonna stand there holding your lattes, boys?" just makes me want to punch the f**k outta that guy...

I hate having to choose between bills and the next piece(s) I want to add to my collection. :doh:

That's what I did back when I was employed, haha! And I regret nothing! :oldrazz:

I really *really* want that Batman vs. Bane 1/6 scale statue.......

I hate that f**king Totino's pizza rolls commercials with those two teens who are looking to eat some Totino's and are in the fridge and it's right in front of them and the mother has to tell them over the phone where to look...

and what does the one moron do?... sets the phone down in the fridge, takes the pack of Totino's and leaves the phone in the fridge...

can't see what's obviously and openly in front of them and then leaves the phone in the fridge...

a perfect example of how some teens are just some of the stupidest f**ks around...

That's one of the lamest commercials ever. Absolutely loathe it!!

I really ****ing hate it when people say I'm "not black" because I don't live up to the gangster/rapper/hoodrat stereotype. That's one of my biggest pet peeves.

I really ****ing hate it when people say I'm "not black" because I don't live up to the gangster/rapper/hoodrat stereotype. That's one of my biggest pet peeves.

I don't blame you for hating that....

I hate that my apartment smells like paint/chemicals because I had to have my tub replaced today. The smell is going to give me brain cancer, I just know it!!!

I don't blame you for hating that....

It sounds like another way of saying all black people are ignorant, honestly. I know that's not what they mean, but that's definitely what it sounds like.

I hate that my apartment smells like paint/chemicals because I had to have my tub replaced today. The smell is going to give me brain cancer, I just know it!!!

Why not use an air freshener?

It sounds like another way of saying all black people are ignorant, honestly. I know that's not what they mean, but that's definitely what it sounds like.

I definitely hate the blanket stereotypes. I have Mexican in my background. I'm sure you can imagine the crap I hear.....:whatever:

I hate those new Toyota commercial where it's like the ending of a show's credits or some ****. It's so annoying.

You should sing this song to those idiots who say that:
[YT]WFY2kJ96jNY[/YT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"