Fantastic Four reborn! - - - - - Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not even part of the MARVEL family wtf. They are distancing themselves from this **** He is part of the fox family theres a difference

Last edited:
This IS NOT the STAR WARS forum....it is about discussing the new FANTASTIC FOUR movie.

You guys are simply unbelievable.....I delete 3 pages of off topic talk about STAR WARS and tell you to talk about the titled subject.....so you immediately make another page of off topic talk about CAPTAIN AMERICA and the GUARDIANS movie.

This thread is for talking about the new FANTASTIC FOUR movie.....discuss it in here....the FANTASTIC FOUR........

According to IMDB, it looks like this is Reed's mom:

MV5BMTU0NTkzODI1Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjE5NDIxOQ@@._V1_SX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0240147/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t9

And that would seem to be more evidence of a UFF storyline.

According to IMDB ( http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0240147/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t9 ), it looks like this is Reed's mom:

MV5BMTU0NTkzODI1Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjE5NDIxOQ@@._V1_SX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

And that would seem to be more evidence of a UFF storyline.

Is she going to be like a soccer mom, and also chauffeuring TellerReed to the science fair, chess club and negative zone portal?

Mrs Teller: "Now Reed honey, I've packed your sandwiches in your backpack. Don't be home late, and don't go opening any portals you shouldn't be. Remember, you have homework tonight."

TellerReed: "Oh Mom, relax. I'm just going to hang out with my buddy Ben. What could possibly go wrong?"

The fact that she looks pretty young means they're definitely not going to be saying that TellerReed is older in even his late 20s. He'll probably be a teenager.

That woman is in her 50s.

Is she going to be like a soccer mom, and also chauffeuring TellerReed to the science fair, chess club and negative zone portal?

Mrs Teller: "Now Reed honey, I've packed your sandwiches in your backpack. Don't be home late, and don't go opening any portals you shouldn't be. Remember, you have homework tonight."

TellerReed: "Oh Mom, relax. I'm just going to hang out with my buddy Ben. What could possibly go wrong?"

The fact that she looks pretty young means they're definitely not going to be saying that TellerReed is older in even his late 20s. He'll probably be a teenager.

:funny:

If it really follows UFF, she'll be selling him to a government think tank.:whatever:

Your scenerio sounds better to me.

And her bio says she was born in 1963, so I think some of those photos are a bit dated. :cwink:

:funny:

If it really follows UFF, she'll be selling him to a government think tank.:whatever:

Your scenerio sounds better to me.

And her bio says she was born in 1963, so I think some of those photos are a bit dated. :cwink:

I can see that, with Teller in the role.

Exasperated Mrs TellerReed: "Take him off my hands please! I don't know what to do with my son anymore. He's always getting into trouble in class, firing spit balls at that nice Dr Xavier or whatever his name is, and always joyriding after school. He thinks he's Mr Fantastic, but he'll just be Mr F Grade if he doesn't start applying himself soon!"

miles_teller__span.jpg

You guys are simply unbelievable.....I delete 3 pages of off topic talk about STAR WARS and tell you to talk about the titled subject.....so you immediately make another page of off topic talk about CAPTAIN AMERICA and the GUARDIANS movie.

This thread is for talking about the new FANTASTIC FOUR movie.....discuss it in here....the FANTASTIC FOUR........

I'm surprised you haven't deleted the entirety of the BvS forums. BvS is maybe 15th on the list of movies discussed daily in that thread.

I'm surprised you haven't deleted the entirety of the BvS forums. BvS is maybe 15th on the list of movies discussed daily in that thread.

There is only so much I can do....I am constantly being called to one forum or another...plus....I have a life off the boards.

Sooooooo, wasn't this supposed to be filming by now?

It's been filming for a few weeks now. :)

With one of its main stars in another state filming another movie

That is not necessarily an unheard of thing to happen....

The extras call sheet mentioned something about street racer spectators, since nothing says hip and cool like adding a street racing scene. However the only listed shooting location for that day was the Quida Mae Dr and Greenwell St that they have been filming at the past few weeks.

The way they're doing the production of this film kinda like this is going to be a cartoon movie, voiced by MBJ, MT, KM and JB.

They're shooting in a small room.

The way they're doing the production of this film kinda like this is going to be a cartoon movie, voiced by MBJ, MT, KM and JB.

They're shooting in a small room.

Maybe not even voiced by them, but someone standing in for them. It will be MBJINO.

So has there been anything beyond those few papz snaps of Teller, Cathey Mara, Bell & entering/leaving the studio lot? Those were from a good few weeks ago as well. Was MBJ spotted in Baton Rouge at all? Kebell, Trank?

Does seem rather odd there's been a few reported location shoots, but it seems no-one local at all has put up anything about them. Not even snaps of the locations, let alone the cast in any kind of action.

I've heard of keeping a production under wraps, but these days I can't say I've seen one of a studio's apparently summer tent pole flicks be a month into filming, with some location shoots done as well, have next to nothing online about it all.

So has there been anything beyond those few papz snaps of Teller, Cathey Mara, Bell & entering/leaving the studio lot? Those were from a good few weeks ago as well. Was MBJ spotted in Baton Rouge at all? Kebell, Trank?

Does seem rather odd there's been a few reported location shoots, but it seems no-one local at all has put up anything about them. Not even snaps of the locations, let alone the cast in any kind of action.

I've heard of keeping a production under wraps, but these days I can't say I've seen one of a studio's apparently summer tent pole flicks be a month into filming, with some location shoots done as well, have next to nothing online about it all.

Are we just missing it? I'd expect at the very least we'd be getting some Tweets from extras saying things like: "Just finished a couple days on the set of FF. I'm not really allowed to talk about it, but the set is really cool."

Are we just missing it? I'd expect at the very least we'd be getting some Tweets from extras saying things like: "Just finished a couple days on the set of FF. I'm not really allowed to talk about it, but the set is really cool."

We are indeed. There's plenty going on. Everyone just happens to log into Twitter at the wrong time and all the paparazzi just happen to stop by when Trank & Co have stopped filming. Everyone's just not on the ball enough. :oldrazz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"