Fantastic Four reborn! - - Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I don't see why it's not obvious. Leifeld stands to make some coin with Deadpool and if the X-Force movie if that is ever greenlit. Of course he backs them.

I hope the tagline for the movie is "You'll See It Anyway".

Y'know, for the irony. :oldrazz:

Last edited:
Yeah I don't see why it's not obvious. Leifeld stands to make some coin with Deadpool and if the X-Force movie if that is ever greenlit. Of course he backs them.

Exactly.

Liefield has a vested interest in Fox making movies from characters he created so obviously he isn't going to publicly throw them under the bus.

I'm calling it right now, the "preview" is going to be the already seen nondescript synopsis followed by "starring" then the four main actor's names.

Exactly.

Liefield has a vested interest in Fox making movies from characters he created so obviously he isn't going to publicly throw them under the bus.

True, but sounding like a misinformed idiot doesn't really help your investment.

Or maybe Liefeld doesn't have a dog in the fight. How much does a creator make from a character owned by another corporation.

Liefeld does better backing everyone but Marvel. Marvel isn't making any non-Marvel movies.

At Fox, WB, Sony, he can make his own comics ideas money like Mark Millar.

Dang!!! Hit a nerve

Oh have I..?

Liefeld does better backing everyone but Marvel. Marvel isn't making any non-Marvel movies. At Fox, WB, Sony, he can make his own comics ideas money like Mark Millar.

Liefeld posted on his Twitter that he HATED that last Spider-man, so he's not completely a lost cause. Speaking of Mark Miller, how's that cool Creative Consultant gig going for him these days....?

SMH.... Give people enough rope!

Hmm... FF or something else? What do you all think?

Umberto Gonzalez
‏@elmayimbe
Not paying crew members before the holidays & skipping town? That is just all sorts of foul & just wrong.

Ahh, now I see it. Just saw it out of context and thought I'd ask. Man, that's screwed up.

A notice to everyone.........stop the petty childish behavior. If you can't post civilly then do not post at all.

Will look out for it. I really doubt we get anything new than what we've already gotten. They will probably make those images that were released official. You can only polish mud up so much.

Yeah those Previews are usually just a short paragraph on what is already known along with the release date.

I think I missed it but does anyone know where they said the trailer was classified?

And does Fox have any movies coming out that it may be attached to?

I think I missed it but does anyone know where they said the trailer was classified?

As far as we are aware there has been no trailer, no official photos, and pretty much no official anything. Haven't even heard anything about trailers getting classified for future release.

theres speculation that a trailer will be attached to kingsman but nothing confirmed

I think you may be mixing that up with Ant-Man. The Ant-Man trailer has been classified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"