Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman

ESlx2SvXQAAmJ9-

ESlx3rpXkAA1mY9

Gal congratulating Hildur Gudnadottir for winning Oscar for Best Original Score at 2020 Academy Awards Ceremony.

84112379-635374720635131-3596270801189376040-n.jpg

87596276-200718777804616-1520275693753128707-n.jpg

As nice as the sword straps and shield were on WW in previous films, there's no beating the classic bare shoulder look. You can see it here how good and iconic it looks.

That was really cool, Gal has such sincere compassion in her face, we need more of this.

Shame that these people's compassion doesn't extend to the millions of Americans who can't even afford to get tested, and who are losing their jobs.

Why not donate some of their unearned money to the poor? Or better yet, just hole up in their mansions and be grateful that we don't storm them and bring them to the guillotine?

We need revolution. Not the bleating of millionaires happy to condemn their fellow citizens to death to preserve their wealth.

Last edited:
"Storm them"? "Revolution"? "Guillotine"? I'm detecting a hint of anger. :word:

"Storm them"? "Revolution"? "Guillotine"? I'm detecting a hint of anger. :word:

You're damn right I'm angry. Why the hell would I not be?

These people help to perpetuate the Neo-Liberal order that will allow countless Americans to die needlessly of a virus. They are so completely out of touch that they don't see the irony of fantasising about not having possessions while living in luxury.

Shame that these people's compassion doesn't extend to the millions of Americans who can't even afford to get tested, and who are losing their jobs.

Why not donate some of their unearned money to the poor? Or better yet, just hole up in their mansions and be grateful that we don't storm them and bring them to the guillotine?

We need revolution. Not the bleating of millionaires happy to condemn their fellow citizens to death to preserve their wealth.

Wow!........ok dude, so much wrong with this post I'd be here all day, need to get a handle on your bitter resentment virus before worrying about the coronavirus homie.

These people help to perpetuate the Neo-Liberal order that will allow countless Americans to die needlessly of a virus. They are so completely out of touch that they don't see the irony of fantasising about not having possessions while living in luxury.
The completely out of touch use of that song is rather sickening to me, tagging her multimillionaire friends to sing along. Even sadder is people not realizing how condescending that post was, whether it was intended or not. Complete lack of awareness. What a surprise. Lilly is another elite who lives in a bubble not considering what consequences her selfish actions may have. Like a person who gets infected by her and can't afford a basic necessity like healthcare.

The completely out of touch use of that song is rather sickening to me, tagging her multimillionaire friends to sing along. Even sadder is people not realizing how condescending that post was, whether it was intended or not. Complete lack of awareness. What a surprise. Lilly is another elite who lives in a bubble not considering what consequences her selfish actions may have. Like a person who gets infected by her and can't afford a basic necessity like healthcare.
Yeah I do agree. I absolutely LOVE Gal and there is no doubt the post came from the right place... but it's slightly tone deaf. All this "we're in this together" mentality is all very well, but I don't feel like I'm in the same position as these multi-millionaire celebrities, isolated in my small 2 bedroom house... worrying I might not be able to pay my bills if my job decides to reduce my salary because I'm being forced to work from home... worried that the company I work for might not exist in a few months and I'll be unemployed...

I don't want to see singing. I want to see money going to small businesses, money going to self employed people, money going to low income families...

As I said, it was done with the best of intentions (as she has the best heart) but slightly missed the mark for me and a lot of people.

Your "anger" and this whole monologue you're going on across multiple forums sounds like incredibly phony faux righteousness mixed in with some straight-up jealousy and a dash of conspiracy theorizing :whatever:

Yeah I do agree. I absolutely LOVE Gal and there is no doubt the post came from the right place... but it's slightly tone deaf. All this "we're in this together" mentality is all very well, but I don't feel like I'm in the same position as these multi-millionaire celebrities, isolated in my small 2 bedroom house... worrying I might not be able to pay my bills if my job decides to reduce my salary because I'm being forced to work from home... worried that the company I work for might not exist in a few months and I'll be unemployed...

I don't want to see singing. I want to see money going to small businesses, money going to self employed people, money going to low income families...

As I said, it was done with the best of intentions (as she has the best heart) but slightly missed the mark for me and a lot of people.
Well said. We don't need empty platitudes from celebs who most certainly would not want to 'IMAGINE' their lives without 'no possessions', otherwise they'd do more then just bring people together to sing a song.

I wish you the best.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"