Game of Thrones - HBO part 2 - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
62c9cf67270f7140.jpg

Do we need a picture of a whitewalker every page?

Still holding out hope that they will adapt some of Danys propechies/visions in the 3rd season that they didnt bother with in the finale.

Just watched the season finale. Easily the best episode next to Episode 9.

On the whole, this season honestly wasn't as great unfortunately. It felt like most of the season was spent doing nothing until the end.

Do we need a picture of a whitewalker every page?

Still holding out hope that they will adapt some of Danys propechies/visions in the 3rd season that they didnt bother with in the finale.

Yes. Yes we do. White Walker likes the attention!:cmad:

:woot: I'll put it in spoilers to help with any lag the image could be causing.

Decided it was time for an avatar image.

Last edited:
And with that Dani got cool again. She was so annoying this season but the finale redeemed her. It was so good to see Khal again and loved her dragons breathing fire and freeing her She wlaked into the castle like a boss and took charge. Loved it

Can anyone explain why the whitewalkers didn't do anything to Jon Snow's big friend?

Do they not harm those who are pure of heart or something like that?

That's not the way it happens in the book, but Sam has something they want no part in. So maybe that was the reason.

Also I see a lot of people thinking that the Walkers are marching on the Wall. That's not where they are going, they are marching on the Fist of the Firstmen.

That's not the way it happens in the book, but Sam has something they want no part in. So maybe that was the reason.

Also I see a lot of people thinking that the Walkers are marching on the Wall. That's not where they are going, they are marching on the Fist of the Firstmen.

Something they want no part in? Hmmm....

White Walker: Must kill humans....

Sam: Oh no! So is this the part where you have your way with me? I won't struggle...I promise....

White Walker:

White_Walker.jpg

*Turns around and keeps marching to the wall*

Overall to me this season hasnt been as good as the last, even Blackwater wasnt that good an episode to me as Tyrion was the only character involved I cared about. But this last episode brought back the good stuff, loved EVERY characters scene's in this episode, especially, Jon Snow's, Robb's and Dany's.

And that ending, superb, that Whitewalker was amazing, nice to finally see one in all its glory. Hope next season picks up the pace a bit though, Season 2 was mostly just build-up and thats why I dont think it was as good as last season.

Wait, I missed that. Sam didnt have it? You know what I'm speaking of. I didnt see him get it but I just assumed that he had it since they passed him.

Whoa whoa whoa people

That horde is NOT ALL WHITE WALKERS

The ones on the horse are White Walkers and the long hair type (you could see them encouraging the horde), the things walking like zombies are WIGHTS which you saw Jon Snow killed at the Wall when it tried to kill him.

White Walkers summon the dead humans into the Walking zombie...White Walkers are like forgotten ancient creatures...Those babies that were given up for offering were not to the dead people, but the white walkers.

IF a WIGHT had seen Sam it would have probably killed him, that White Walker saw him and gave a him look like

"You pathetic human, I crush you with my eyes."

Makes it clear I hope for all
tumblr_m52nruJvcR1qamvyco1_500.jpg

Walker

417px-Game-Of-Thrones-White-Walkers2.jpg

Wights (aka The Walking Dead, Icy Cold edition)

Missed that one Buford. I mentioned it before but with a family reunion/visitors for 2 weeks to start the season off I've really not seen them all. But I can fill in the blanks. If I didnt see it happen I just assume it did and carry on.

You know that spoiler was on the show. Don't think linking the anouncement is necessary but it's your show boss.

Read the announcement for one thing.

Read the announcement for one thing.
:whatever:
Then maybe there needs to be a second thread in here for people who have read the books, or don't care about spoilers. And don't tell me to go into the book threads, because no one goes in there.:o

Is there some kind of magical sink in the lands beyond the Wall that reanimates or creates the White Walkers?

GO ASK IN THE BOOK THREAD!

People seriously just don't seem to be getting this so I am going to start issuing bannings from this thread (and the Hype as a whole)

----Matt

Then maybe there needs to be a second thread in here for people who have read the books, or don't care about spoilers. And don't tell me to go into the book threads, because no one goes in there.:o

Well, that is exactly what I am going to tell you. Go to the book thread to discuss the book. This is the TV series thread. This is for discussion of the TV series. Deal with it.

I havent visited the book thread because I am still stuck on the 5th book taking my sweet ass time. But I saw that there is countless amounts of posts in there.

Just hint at least before you put stuff in spoiler that its from a future book or something.

I sometimes click spoiler tags thinking its about the show lol

I put "Heavy spoilers, I wouldn't open unless you've read the books." :dry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"