Green Arrow,.... Man-****.

Doubt all you'd like. Casual sex also usually isn't the illusion of love. That's something someone who's desperate for love would say. Most people in Europe and America practice casual sex for pleasure. Sorry to burst that bubble.

A_French_Gal said:
Doubt all you'd like. Casual sex also usually isn't the illusion of love. That's something someone who's desperate for love would say. Most people in Europe and America practice casual sex for pleasure. Sorry to burst that bubble.

What bubble has been burst? I know people have clumsy amateurish casual sex for pleasure. The great majority of the time there are romantic elements in it. The compliments, flirting, wining and dining; those are all romantic elements. It's extremely rare to just go into sex without any kind of "game" played. You don't have to be in love to have sex, but there will always be elements of love in sex.

Interesting.
**** and Man-****e Bashing is in the process of Morphing into an intelligent convo on sexual relations between Men and Women using SuperHeroes for examples,....

(Dragging LazyBoy Closer and grabbing a Bowl of chips and a sixpac of soda.)

Super heroes for examples? Sure. Ollie played the sympathy card to get to Manitou's wife. See, man****e gets the boot knocking he wanted (no falling in love there) using romance.

Tropico said:
Casual sex is about the illusion of love, you would know this if you weren't a big poser. You're not french and I now have serious doubts that you're a girl.
Hahaha!

A_French_Gal said:
I'm trying to find the beginning of where I want to start. Aside from the fact I'm sure he'd be a pedophile given the opportunity. You KNOW he'd be nailing some high school sophomore if you gave him the chance.
Actually:
Ollie has limits.

He doesn't do women,... females, under a certain age, ....

Flawed heroes are not new,... but I'd rather the Flaws be in some area that the Hero would try to correct or control.

To date EVERY woman regardless of Status that he has shown an interest in he has gone after.

I'm GLAD he didn't take a close look at the Teen Titans back when StarFire was an innocent lil "girl"

Super Mario said:
Ollie turned down a girl in the new Green Arrow...it's a shocker.

What? she was nine years old????

Super Mario said:
Ollie turned down a girl in the new Green Arrow...it's a shocker.

Okay,.. Just read it.

I take back two things I said about him.

1. He can control himself

2. He won't thump anywoman of legal age that he's interested in.

Cause he wanted to,.. but for some reason he decided, (Surprise!) that he shouldn't do it just because he could.

I'll have to give him the benefit.

Maybe he is a hero.

Or maybe he was having a herpes breakout.

(Sorry, couldn't resist. ;))

I'm thinking he was being watched and investigated for the numerous children he probably has fathered. And if he can keep it in his pants, he won't have to pay child support. lol

Mara Jane said:
Or maybe he was having a herpes breakout.

(Sorry, couldn't resist. ;))
damn,.. that was harsh,....

A_French_Gal said:
I'm thinking he was being watched and investigated for the numerous children he probably has fathered. And if he can keep it in his pants, he won't have to pay child support. lol
And you are about as bad,....

I notice that after she did what she did,.. he regretted not sleeping with her,..

tsk.

I never got over the fact that he used the verb "boink" not once, but two times. Fury can't make the word "patootie" cool, and GA can't make the word "boink" cool.

The Leaguer said:
I never got over the fact that he used the verb "boink" not once, but two times. Fury can't make the word "patootie" cool, and GA can't make the word "boink" cool.
serious truth.

Showing his age,... isn't he supposed to be in his forties?

Varient said:

I notice that after she did what she did,.. he regretted not sleeping with her,..

tsk.

How am I about as bad? Last time I checked, I have no children. :o

A_French_Gal said:
How am I about as bad? Last time I checked, I have no children. :o
(Raised Eyebrow)

Your Crack at Ollies expense was about as bad as Mary Janes.

"Children?"

Dunno. Your post is vague as hell. As for cracking at Ollie, this thread happens to belong to Ollie and Ollie alone. I'll crack at anybody I don't like. As for making comments about Ollie being about as bad as Mary Jane, I suggest re-reading. Before there, I've never even typed the words "Mary Jane" in this forum. At all.

Before you decide to "crack" at someone. Do the homework.

A_French_Gal said:
Dunno. Your post is vague as hell. As for cracking at Ollie, this thread happens to belong to Ollie and Ollie alone. I'll crack at anybody I don't like. As for making comments about Ollie being about as bad as Mary Jane, I suggest re-reading. Before there, I've never even typed the words "Mary Jane" in this forum. At all.

whoa,......
this requires a cut and paste:

Recalling convo in order:
Reffing your slam on green arrow being as bad as the poster Mary Janes slam,.. equally harsh. Not argueing the point, not shaking a finger, simply making a note of the slam.

Aside comment - I notice that after she did what she did,.. he regretted not sleeping with her,..

tsk.

Originally Posted by A_French_Gal
How am I about as bad? Last time I checked, I have no children.

(Raised Eyebrow)

Your Crack at Ollies expense was about as bad as Mary Janes.

"Children?"

Now exactly what did you think I was saying? All I did was applaud your comebacks on Ollie as being as bad as Mary Janes and you said that stuff,... :confused:

Now allow me to cut and paste.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_French_Gal

Doesn't sound like a compliment in the least bit. I apologize if I got it wrong. But you should probably not "tsk" at people and say you're trying to compliment them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"