Halloween Movies Thread... - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Halloween my fellow Halloween/horror fans :word:

As always as is my tradition I'm watching the original film tonight. Being my favorite horror film of all time I watch it a lot year round, but always a must on Halloween night. Throwing on my VHS copy :up:

I decided to watch Halloween II this year.

I haven’t watched hardly anything this year had a lot on but I suppose it will be better next year cause the gap between rewatches will increase.

I watched Halloween and Halloween III last couple of days.... Trick 'R Teat has taken over my spot for Halloween.

I usually always watch Halloween, Halloween II, Halloween III and Trick r Treat on this day at the very least. But I worked today very tired. Have time for one quick movie gotta be up at 7 tomorrow.

JLC

8P22ViN.jpg
That the mask they're going with? Looks good.

Zac Efron in new Halloween movie?

He post a picture with Jamie Lee Curtis on his instagram with the hashtag "biggestfan".

Zac's team has confirmed he will NOT be in the movie, they were just doing something for charity. I just have to say how excited i am for this. Danny/David are very talented people (Vice Principals is amazing), the fact that they are starting after the original and getting rid of the sister angle which will bring the mystique back to Michael Myers is a very smart move. Damn just to think we have: more casting news coming, set pics, trailers, interviews: this year will go by quick. So glad i have another movie to obsess over after IT.

Zac's team has confirmed he will NOT be in the movie, they were just doing something for charity. I just have to say how excited i am for this. Danny/David are very talented people (Vice Principals is amazing), the fact that they are starting after the original and getting rid of the sister angle which will bring the mystique back to Michael Myers is a very smart move. Damn just to think we have: more casting news coming, set pics, trailers, interviews: this year will go by quick. So glad i have another movie to obsess over after IT.

Okay. Thanks for the confirmation.

As a gay guy, I'm disappointed with this.

Would have love to see Zac Efron in a horror movie. He's cute, buff and hot.

I know horror movies is usually all about the ladies.

Example: final girls, scream queens but I hope they can cast some male eye candy in this.

I’m a fan of Effron’s but casting him would take me out of this sort of movie.

I think Effron's genre leans more towards comedies than horror. Thats not to say some actors havent made a good transition. Look at Paul Rudd [who actually did the opposite].

I think Effron's genre leans more towards comedies than horror. Thats not to say some actors havent made a good transition. Look at Paul Rudd [who actually did the opposite].

Zac is going to be playing Ted Bundy in an upcoming movie BTW.

Watched original Carrie for the first time since perhaps 90s. Shout! Collector's edition. Fantastic presentation and the movie is even better.

I didn't like it that much back in the day when I was a teen, because cheaper thrills felt much more interesting. I felt this one had too much drama and not enough shocks.

Zac is going to be playing Ted Bundy in an upcoming movie BTW.

That should be very interesting. :hmm
I read the true crime book 'The Stranger Beside Me' in college for a criminal investigations class. It was about Bundy & part of his allure was his looks which helped him attract victims.

Danielle Harris upset that she's not in the new Halloween movie.

Well, if they are ignoring everything after the original, it makes no sense for her character to return.

She's really making a fuss?

She had her fun times returning to the franchise with Zombie's movies. This is about Jamie Lee Curtis. And she never even worked with her. So...

I like Danielle but her and the Halloween fans (that are moaning about her not returning) need to get a grip. They're wanting to sever from the previous continuities so therefore in the one, Jamie Lloyd never existed. Harris got her return to the franchise anyway.

She's really making a fuss?

She had her fun times returning to the franchise with Zombie's movies. This is about Jamie Lee Curtis. And she never even worked with her. So...

Danielle Harris Gives Her Thoughts On 2018’s Halloween Reboot: “I’m Bummed Out”

Turns out Danielle Harris isn’t a big fan of David Gordan Green’s forthcoming Halloween reboot.
Dubbed a total reinvention of the classic horror series, the director has already welcomed the return of Jamie Lee Curtis and Judy Greer (and Zac Efron, too?), as Green gears up for Laurie Strode’s final confrontation with Michael Myers.
But after four films in the Halloween franchise, Harris admits that the decision to double down on John Carpenter’s 1978 original, thereby ignoring all the sequels that followed, left her feeling “bummed out,” as it essentially rules out a return for either Jamie Lloyd or Annie Brackett.
I’m bummed out. And here’s why I’m bummed out. I’ve done four Halloween movies, and I’m grateful for those movies. I wouldn’t have all of you guys here… if it wasn’t for Halloween. I’m forever grateful and indebted to the Halloween franchise. It’s been good to me.

Danielle Harris first appeared in Halloweens 4 and 5, where she played the part of Jamie Lloyd. But the actress clearly struck a chord with the franchise’s impassioned community, given she later became involved in Rob Zombie’s Halloween movies, where she took on the role of Annie Brackett.
Harris continued:
What I am bummed about is… [Laurie Strode] has a daughter. I was okay with it when she had a son… but they’re saying it’s the last one and… she has a daughter. And it’s not Jamie. It’s just kind of a bummer, I guess. I think somebody had said, it wouldn’t have hurt the movie to have Jamie reunited with [Laurie]. But that didn’t happen. We did put in a call, thought it’d be kinda cool even just to have a little flashback… they were not interested. So. I tried. But that doesn’t mean you won’t see me in lots of other horror movies. I’ve got a lot of other cool ones coming out soon.
David Gordan Green’s contentious Halloween reboot will slice and dice its way into theaters on October 19th, 2018, and if you’re curious, one horror superfan recently posted never-before-seen photos of the Michael Myers mask, almost 40 years after it was first introduced to the world (and our nightmares).

Feel so sorry for Danielle Harris. She's a huge fan of the horror genre.

Maybe they can give her a cameo part , like Janet Leigh in H20, or create a brand new character for her.

Oh well. At least Danielle Harris did her part. She did called up the producers but sadly, they choose not to invite her back.

I wonder if she also wants to work with JLC as well? I could see that. Why not just give her a different character to play? If you're already breaking continuity again anyway, then it shouldn't be a big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"