Halo 4 - Part 1

I prefer Fiefight. Spartan Ops just feels like an extremely stripped down version of the campaign. At least Firefight felt like its own gametype. It was always fun to see what level you could get to, now, you know for a fact that you'll be able to beat a chapter within 5-10 min.

I beat the campaign yesterday & I have to say that it was amazing! It's easily the best Halo campaign & it maybe my favorite FPS campaign ever. I loved how personal the story was & it really made realize how much I love Master Chief. I can't wait to see where the story goes next. Hell, I might be more excited for the campaign in Halo 5 than the multiplayer now! I just hope the Arbiter comes back,
his friendship could be a good way to get Chief through his grievance.

& now for a question about the multiplayer, what happened to Final Killcams? I saw some people playing pre-launch & they had them, but I've yet to see one.

I prefer Fiefight. Spartan Ops just feels like an extremely stripped down version of the campaign. At least Firefight felt like its own gametype. It was always fun to see what level you could get to, now, you know for a fact that you'll be able to beat a chapter within 5-10 min.

IMHO Firefight... Or Horde.. Or whatever tend to be the worst gameplay type in any game. I'm not an endless wave type of guy... More so when you have a full party it never feels difficult.

Than you've never played Horde on insane

IMHO Firefight... Or Horde.. Or whatever tend to be the worst gameplay type in any game. I'm not an endless wave type of guy... More so when you have a full party it never feels difficult.
I find these modes to be really fun, especially with friends, but even with good co-operative randoms. Also if you want difficulty, quite a few of them have difficulty levels. Eg Insane Horde & Platinum Mass Effect multiplayer are harder than any campaign on hardest level I've played, even with top players. Zombies I also find much harder than COD campaigns but maybe that's because I'm terrible at it! I didn't play Firefight as much as some of the others but it feels a shame that it's not in as judging by the reception to the rest of the game, 343 could have done a good job with it.

I find Firefight to be MUCH more challenging than Spartan Ops. One is a non-stop playlist, while the other is a massively stripped down version of campaign. It doesn't compare to me. Firefight is much better, IMO.

Firefight was just a terribly boring mode... It was either the arcade mode, which was ridiculous and overpowered, basically just shooting fish in a barrel, the other one just felt like a poor imitation of Horde mode, something many other games do better.

I've really enjoyed Spartan Ops so far and I'm very interested to see where it goes from here. Even if it is easier than Firefight, I'd much rather something unique and enjoyable to something difficult but tiresome.

I've been slowly playing through it Solo on Legendary in my spare time and I'm now up to the final mission.

Since I won't be touching the mp for this until DLC achievements come out I don't have a need for these.

SSMZHEBHPM - From a Doritos bag so I cant say for sure this one works.
PPKMAW93MB

If you use it please be nice enough to say so, that way no one waste their time trying to use it.

Last edited:
Got the game on Friday and love it, definitely surpasses the molasses of Reach. Played through the campaign twice(the second time on Legendary solo). The multiplayer is definitely fun although I think the variety is lacking.

So Bogs Diamond is the voice/likeness of Del Rio. I can never watch the Shawshank Redemption again! :oldrazz:

He was a pretty crappy commander. Though he did have a point about handing over Cortana, she was putting a lot of lives in jeopardy.

I'm definitely gonna buy the map packs. Playing the same 3 or 4 maps is kinda dull after awhile.

All the Halo MP games start out like that. It won't be long before there are DLC maps and Forge maps in the mix too, as well as new playlists.

There's 10 maps. Gotta expand your horizons and play some different game types

I would take any map in 4 over any map on Reach any day. I also hope Forge is NEVER in regular rotation... After Reach I never want to play in Forge maps again.

Seriously.

Why wasn't Invasion brought back? That was my favorite gametype in all of the Halo games.

Maybe they'll bring it back eventually. I read a couple days ago that they are bringing SWAT back, so other game types might follow.

Dominion is way better than invasion anyway.

Dominion? Is that like Domination? I've only played Big Team Slayer. Either way, no it isnt.

On the Waypoint front, anyone else not getting their achievements scanned? The only ones that are showing up for me are the ones for Halo Anniversary and Halo 4.

Dude, try Dominion, it's basically the spiritual successor to Invasion. Imagine Invasion Slayer and Domination had a baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"