Henry Cavill IS Superman: - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of which, just caught him at the CCAwards red carpet walk and I must say he knows how to pose himself in front of a camera. Even he stance looks like he's doing a Superman pose. LOL

159259185-actors-gina-carano-and-henry-cavill-attend-gettyimages.jpg

159259268-actors-gina-carano-and-henry-cavill-attend-gettyimages.jpg

159259256-actors-gina-carano-and-henry-cavill-attend-gettyimages.jpg

Gina is a gorgeous woman but that dress looks awful on her.

"does this dress make me look fat?"

Yea, kinda. :hehe:

Yeah. Not really flattering, but shes awesome.

She would look better if she didn't look so much like my sister. It just makes it weird.

Yea. I wonder about that too. The guy has a natural spit curl and you don't even take advantage of it? Unless the curl is part of S&S's lawsuit.

Speaking of which, just caught him at the CCAwards red carpet walk and I must say he knows how to pose himself in front of a camera. Even he stance looks like he's doing a Superman pose. LOL

159259256-actors-gina-carano-and-henry-cavill-attend-gettyimages.jpg

His Hairstyle looks BETTER here than it does in the screen caps from MOS, its even parted on the correct side.

Why did they change the hair to look like the one Superman is wearing in the movie, when all they needed was a black version of this? :doh:

"does this dress make me look fat?"

Yea, kinda. :hehe:

Yeah. Not really flattering, but shes awesome.

Honestly is there any need for these type of posts? We all have different body types and Gina has always struggled with her weight but it was to her advantage when she was fighting.
Marilyn Munroe was a size 14 and was widely regarded as the most beautiful woman in the world.
She looks stunning imo and is comfortable in her own skin, she is also very feminine even though her job is extreme violence.
Henry is 1 lucky man.

His Hairstyle looks BETTER here than it does in the screen caps from MOS, its even parted on the correct side.

Why did they change the hair to look like the one Superman is wearing in the movie, when all they needed was a black version of this? :doh:

That happened with Routh as well. His hair looked better in regular shots than it did with him as Superman. What can you do.

Honestly is there any need for these type of posts? We all have different body types and Gina has always struggled with her weight but it was to her advantage when she was fighting.
Marilyn Munroe was a size 14 and was widely regarded as the most beautiful woman in the world.
She looks stunning imo and is comfortable in her own skin, she is also very feminine even though her job is extreme violence.
Henry is 1 lucky man.

I said the dress wasn't flattering and she was awesome. That means the dress is not doing her justice. Get off the soap box.

Henry is 1 lucky man.

Buzz Wrong. http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/marilyn-monroe-was-not-a-size-12/

I'm just being a fact Nazi.

None the less, I agree with the REST of the logic in your statement.

I'm not into puny women, in fact I prefer more the Grecian look. (just google Aphrodite statues) Not super thin, and not obese, but a very healthy shape with a BMI around 25, vs. the 20 that our current culture celebrates.

Gina here looks good by my taste.

Yup. I can't tell you how many pictures I've seen of her Photoshoped as Wonder Woman online. :oldrazz:

That would work fine for me, and I think I have them in a special folder on my computer. :wow:

it was just a joke people. the only pic i think the dress makes her look bad in is the 3rd one...

I'm not into puny women, in fact I prefer more the Grecian look. (just google Aphrodite statues) Not super thin, and not obese, but a very healthy shape with a BMI around 25, vs. the 20 that our current culture celebrates.

Same here.
I can't argue with the comments on the dress, but Gina is a beautiful woman so whatever lol.

I can see why people are suggesting Gina for WW. She should at least get an Audition.

If she can act, she certainly has the look, pretty AND strong.

She ALSO would likely already have chemistry with Cavill if WB ever wants to do a JLA movie.

I can see why people are suggesting Gina for WW. She should at least get an Audition.

If she can act, she certainly has the look, pretty AND strong.

She ALSO would likely already have chemistry with Cavill if WB ever wants to do a JLA movie.
She was decent in Haywire.

She looked tiny in haywire, she looks much taller everywhere else.

Damn, she's hot.

Ah hell, they both are.

Last edited:
Damn, she's hot.

Ah hell, they both are.
Hahaha basically.
They make a great couple.
And i'm not just saying this because Gina is dating Henry, but damn would she make a great Wonder Woman. I could totally see it.

I just looked it up and her measurements by todays standards would have her at a size 8. So that argument goes out the window. :yay:

But I agree i prefer women with slightly higher bmi & Gina is so incredibly hot.

gina-carano-bites-her-lip-o.gif

Seeing those red carpet pictures and watching the award show damn I'm really excited to see Cavill in full-on Superman mode, when he was presenting even in his native British accent his voice sounds authorative and plus he has that strong jawline.

To get back to the thread topic, in contrast to Carano's poor choice of dress, Cavill sure knows how to look stylish. That is a dinner suit! And proof that classic, old fashioned men's tailoring is still the best. I wonder who his tailor is. He doesn't look like he is wearing designer junk. The cut looks classic Savile Row to me. My only criticism is that full breaks on such tapered trousers is not the best choice, but that is a minor quibble.

More pics of Henry looking dapper:
henry%2Bcavill%2Bimmortals%2Bpremiere.jpg

03-esq-henry-cavill-101210-lg.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"