Henry Cavill IS Superman: - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't bashing Snyder. He's done a great job at casting this movie, which is filled with great actors. But I thought Snyder actually said at one point that it was Nolan who brought Henry's name to his attention in the first place, which is why I said that. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong. Does anyone else remember reading something to that effect?

If I'm not mistaken Cavill was almost cast in 300 so that would precede the Man of Steel casting. Unless of course Cavill dropped off the radar for Snyder after that. Most likely though WB execs had their list of candidates and presented both Nolan and Snyder.

Caill was in Immortals but I have never heard him auditioning for 300.

I could be wrong. Either way WB has had him in their radar since Superman Returns.

LOL, could they have picked a worse photo of Cavill for that article? He looks like Kenny G.

Somerhalder wouldn't make a good Superman, but I still think he'd be a great Batman.

Too feminine facial features.

Not to bring up something that's dead and beat but as much as I dig Cavill's look as Superman in MOS it would be neat to see something more akin to this in terms of hairstyle for a sequel.

gFiWtFg.jpg

Not to bring up something that's dead and beat but as much as I dig Cavill's look as Superman in MOS it would be neat to see something more akin to this in terms of hairstyle for a sequel.

gFiWtFg.jpg

That hairstyle doesn't seem like something Clark or Superman should have imo. That would be perfect for Barry Allen, though. I'm hoping Cavill has this style for JL and MoS sequels:

images

gFiWtFg.jpg

Hmm; pouty.

henrys hairline has receded alot since that pic ...thats a really old pic ...i think his hair looks great in the film!

henrys hairline has receded alot since that pic ...thats a really old pic ...i think his hair looks great in the film!

you do know that the pic posted above your post is from last week right? And his hair line "appears" to be the same in the pic craigdbfan posted, it even has the same incline on the left side (right side of the picture, left side of his head)

i mean the big huge closeup pic ...he is alot younger more juvenile hairline like routh ...i'm actually glad he has a receded hairline makes him look like super MAN and not superboy like routh

Happens when you become a man, I'd prefer the 90's spiked hairstyle and frosted tips stay where they belong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"