Henry Cavill IS Superman: - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
90s were awesome, but I'm biased being an alternative kid of the 90s. hah

I guess the 80s are better if you like pop.

they should of cast henry in the new mad max he looks alot like a younger mel gibson
mel_gibson_young-14171.jpg

Of course.

Just out of interest when were you born?

I mean I was born in the 80s but lived most of my younger years through the 90s.p yet I love the 80s. Often I find it works this way.

Just out of interest when were you born?

I mean I was born in the 80s but lived most of my younger years through the 90s.p yet I love the 80s. Often I find it works this way.

'92. I miss those days.

Smokey & the Bandit Part 3, The Sting 2, Amityville 3-D, The Keep...

I was thinking more along the lines of....I died and was brought back by the good old electric paddles to the heart situation.....:yay:

I was thinking more along the lines of....I died and was brought back by the good old electric paddles to the heart situation.....:yay:

Well if you wanna get that specific, suuuuuuure... :oldrazz:

they should of cast henry in the new mad max he looks alot like a younger mel gibson
mel_gibson_young-14171.jpg

Wow. I do see the similarities. I just hope reverse logic doesn't apply in this case and that when Cavill gets older he doesn't look like Mel Gibson does now. :wow:

I hope Superman rocks the long hair in the sequel like he did in the late 80's-early 90's.

Or better yet, let's have him keep a good hairstyle.

I feel like I just walked into a VH1 show. :eek:

Back to the endless hair discussion, I guess it's better than nothing.

I'm all for Superman with long hair. A superhero with long hair, like me as a kid when he came back.

Supermullet!

Seriously, Supes with long hair occasionally looked cool in the post-Death/Return comics, but it depended on who was drawing him. Some artists just drew him with longer hair, but others (especially Dan Jurgens, who is still my favorite Superman artist, despite this) gave him full-on hockey hair.

This is the packaging from some of the new toys. I'm not sure if it's a picture that's been photoshopped a little or just a very detailed illustration based on an original picture, but either way, Cavill's angry/serious Superman face looks great. It's uncanny how much he looks like the original comic character brought to life - look at that gritted jaw and the intense eyes :D

Man-of-Steel-Superman-Speed-Cruiser-1_1359044096.jpg

AngrySuperman.jpg

Last edited:
This is the packaging from some of the new toys. I'm not sure if it's a picture that's been photoshopped a little or just a very detailed illustration based on an original picture, but either way, Cavill's angry/serious Superman face looks great. It's uncanny how much he looks like the original comic character brought to life - look at that gritted jaw and the intense eyes :D

Man-of-steel-Supeman-Mattel-12.jpg

AngrySuperman.jpg

Yes Please and Thank You! :supes::up::up:

^I'll have what you're having.

Last edited:
Yeah he looks great as Superman. A very grown up, strong and intense Superman at last. I hope he wears glasses at least once in the movie and that they release photos sometime in the next couple of months.

I've been talking about that for a good while. They seem to be doing an insanely good job at hiding that midsection.

Their thinking is that kids are savvy enough to believe that the toys themselves are all "paint-variants."

:word:

Cavill has mystique. Honestly, I've NEVER, ever felt this way about a lead role quite EVER. This is my first time experiencing being OBSESSED waiting for a movie. I might buy every toy just to get every image of Cavill I can. Dude is just going to be flat out Earth-shattering as Superman.

Cavill has mystique. Honestly, I've NEVER, ever felt this way about a lead role quite EVER. This is my first time experiencing being OBSESSED waiting for a movie. I might buy every toy just to get every image of Cavill I can. Dude is just going to be flat out Earth-shattering as Superman.

I really think we are going to get some angry superman in this film, and i'm all for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"