Henry Cavill IS Superman: - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't that a bit of a moot point? I mean, they were both hired to play the same character... They are of course going to bear a small resemblance :confused:

I have made that same point a million times. All of the actors who have played Superman have had features similar to the drawn Superman of their era, except maybe Chuck Woolery & Dean Cain, lol), so it isn't surprising when two actors who are playing the same character would look similar.

I have made that same point a million times. All of the actors who have played Superman have had features similar to the drawn Superman of their era, except maybe Chuck Woolery & Dean Cain, lol), so it isn't surprising when two actors who are playing the same character would look similar.
Who?

Which one is his real head size...?

2jc7qch.jpg

il966b.jpg

Last edited:
I ain't gay. But just LOOK at that perfect, perfect thing in the picture above ^
Everything about the suit and the man is just bullseye!

Rubbish, didn't you get the memo; he's too short!

I really have to say, Henry is Superman. I mean, holy crap. It's impeccable.

Cavill seems to be putting in work so far. Gotta see the full movie before I start calling him the equal or better than Reeve yet.

I just saw Superman for real tonight in that trailer, Cavill IS SUPERMAN!

This guy looks amazing as Superman & the costume is the best yet. Hopefully we get multiple films with him as the star.

The snippets of Cavill's performance in MOS have been encouraging. I think he'll deliver.

See thats the wonderful thing about this, I don't want Cavill to be a carbon copy of Reeve's Superman I want a new modern version still true to character and I feel that is what we're going to get here.

Awesome trailer. Cavill looks like the Superman we've been waiting for.

See thats the wonderful thing about this, I don't want Cavill to be a carbon copy of Reeve's Superman I want a new modern version still true to character and I feel that is what we're going to get here.

Bullseye

I hope he doesn't do the humbling Clark routine. I hate Clark like that

im glad they made those blue eyes pop out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"