Henry Cavill IS Superman: - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already have my animated gif ready for the first reveal of Cavill in the suit, if it's awesome.

Cavil looks good! Let's finally get a kick @ss Superman movie!

and without the cheese ( or very little cheese )

Henry has a natural charisma and a deep voice that ... is totally what a superman might be like.

For those that are hoping he gets bigger, I think what you see right now is pretty much what you'll get..
He said he has tried the suit on and it's fantastic, so that says the suit is fitted and ready. Those things don't allow for much wiggle room.

When dd he say that?

They actually asked him if the suit fit and he said no. So he has outgrown the suit.

I LOVE that it is natural.

Not that they won't style it for the film, but the base is there so it wont look unnatural in the film.

Question: who is going to play Clark during the Smallville 'teenage years' bit?

Or is it gonna be Henry?

Since this is a full blown origin I assumed they'd show Clark as a child and then as a teenager.

Something I thought only Christopher Reeve had and nobody since has matched his level of it. Charisma. Superman needs it. And Henry has it. It really didn't take much for him to transform into the character.

large_0006.jpg

:hrt::hrt::hrt::hrt::hrt::hrt: (No homo)

Damn, welcome aboard, Superman!!!!

Anyone else notice he's wearing 2in heels? Still looks good though.

Question: who is going to play Clark during the Smallville 'teenage years' bit?

Or is it gonna be Henry?

Since this is a full blown origin I assumed they'd show Clark as a child and then as a teenager.
I have no idea but I wouldnt be surprised if they pull a cap and make him look younger and smaller ( teenager small, if that makes sense )

I have no idea but I wouldnt be surprised if they pull a cap and make him look younger and smaller ( teenager small, if that makes sense )

I have not even considered that. We may not even see him as a teenager.

Please, god no.
I'd rather have a teenage-actor who only slightly resembles Cavill than those awful FX of having actors faces put onto another's body.

Oh my god he looks great in those pics can't wait till we see him in outfit

I must admit.....the more I look at those pics.....the more he DOES look like a Superman/Clark right out of the comics!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"