Henry Cavill IS Superman: - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something I thought only Christopher Reeve had and nobody since has matched his level of it. Charisma. Superman needs it. And Henry has it. It really didn't take much for him to transform into the character.

large_0006.jpg
just look at that strut and smile

Cavill looks awesome in those pics! So excited to see him as Supes! The suit reveal can't come soon enough!

Something I thought only Christopher Reeve had and nobody since has matched his level of it. Charisma. Superman needs it. And Henry has it. It really didn't take much for him to transform into the character.

large_0006.jpg

This pic of Cavill just screams Superman!

Someone should manip this photo into Cavill in the Superman suit.

The hair, the curl, the posture, the facial features and jawline and the charisma and confidence.

He has it. He just needs to get a bit bulkier and he will be perfect!

His hair is so much more natural than Routh's, although the curl is still reversed. :oldrazz:

Jim Lee would think otherwise. :)

On the other hand, those pics are unbelievable. Just tidy his hair up a bit, add a little extra muscle, and there we go.

The suspense is terrible. I hope it'll last.

Great pics, no doubt. He's already in character, no kiddin.

That said, I'd really lose that curl. It really is a silly thing.

The curl is fine, especially here. People can have them, you know, they aren't some weird sci fi or comic booky concept. And it's better than that spiky male model Revlon looking crap people want him to have these days.

Yeah, it looks natural here, because his hair is so curly. But if they straigten his hair and keep the curl, then no thanks.

Great pics, no doubt. He's already in character, no kiddin.

That said, I'd really lose that curl. It really is a silly thing.

But the curl is 'classic'

And you know what people are like for Cavill to look as 'classic' as possible :hehe:

I'm converted. He really does have the look. I hope they don't straighten the hair. Just gel it. Why change what already looks fantastic. Now I hope they don't ruin him with a rubbish suit.

The more I look at that pic the more I think the hair is on purpose. He's even wearing grey trousers. Very CK.

But the curl is 'classic'

And you know what people are like for Cavill to look as 'classic' as possible :hehe:

Not at the expense of the contemporary approach.

Suit should be classic, but with the modern angle. Same with the hair. Dark yes, but no grease and a way too obvious curl...

Eeh, whatever... people have different opinions, and that's ok. Some have good taste in design, some dont know what they're talking about. :oldrazz:

Not at the expense of the contemporary approach.

Suit should be classic, but with the modern angle. Same with the hair. Dark yes, but no grease and a way too obvious curl...

Eeh, whatever... people have different opinions, and that's ok. Some have good taste in design, some dont know what they're talking about. :oldrazz:

What do I know? I'm still walking around with a sign outside Warner Brothers studio that reads "NO UNDERWEAR FOR THE MAN OF STEEL, AND ITS THE MAN OF STEEL, NOT THE ARMOUR OF STEEL" :awesome:

At least you're on the street, fighting for it. :yay:

What do I know? I'm still walking around with a sign outside Warner Brothers studio that reads "NO UNDERWEAR FOR THE MAN OF STEEL, AND ITS THE MAN OF STEEL, NOT THE ARMOUR OF STEEL" :awesome:

Oh I like that. You should put the last part in you're signature. Lol

For those that are hoping he gets bigger, I think what you see right now is pretty much what you'll get..
He said he has tried the suit on and it's fantastic, so that says the suit is fitted and ready. Those things don't allow for much wiggle room.

I remember the same thing happened to the chap playing thor. He ripped the material on the arms in the suit because he kept getting bigger.

See that picture says to me that it would be very easy to nod to the 'spit curl', without having to glue it to his forehead in every shot.

I really hope to just see it a couple of times in the film, and have it look as effortless as that.

This picture reminds me of the scene in Superman IV, when he is walking across the lot to talk to the "leaders" of the different nations, and he had a huge crowd of people following him. Remember that scene?

large_0006.jpg

vs.

s4se30.jpg

Not the best image, but the best that I could find. You get the idea though. :woot:

This picture reminds me of the scene in Superman IV, when he is walking across the lot to talk to the "leaders" of the different nations, and he had a huge crowd of people following him. Remember that scene?

large_0006.jpg

vs.

s4se30.jpg

Not the best image, but the best that I could find. You get the idea though. :woot:

THANK YOU. I have been trying to figure this one out. I knew there was a scene very similar from the Reeve films. That was it!

I think that's a still of the deleted scene of the ending where Superman takes Jeremy for a flight around the world.

I think that's a still of the deleted scene of the ending where Superman takes Jeremy for a flight around the world.
I think you are right, but you do remember the scene that I am talking about, right? Because the scene that I am talking about was in the theatrical release of the film.

Edit: This is the scene....
superman-iv-still-100.jpg

Last edited:
I remember that scene. He's just had that flight with lois. Then decides that he is going to rid the world of nukes. Effective immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"