The Dark Knight Humor in TDK

Im hoping its going to be a darker comedy style, just because of the Joker.

Hell I know I'll be laughing at stuff that most people will find gross.

I liked the humor in the prologue where the Joker makes it obvious he's one step ahead of the goon with the gun...and the goon is still clueless right up until the moment the bus crashes into the bank and runs him down. :up:

Yea, there was actually some good examples of humor in the prologue, it's more about physical comedy, not as obvious. I already think that aspect is improvement on Begins, Joker trying to get his goons head blown off is amusing and very much in character, Begins tended to sacrifice character or tone for the cheap joke

id like to see lot of humour from the Joker, both dark and light hearted and some dry humour from Alfred. other than that i dont want them to push it any further than they did with Begins.

"School's out...time to go"

Pretty badass thing for a goon to say..

I want the Joker's black humor. :)

thth687926.gif

:)

:) <------ it's another term for j/k<----which in turn is another term for "JUST JOKING"

I can imagine the Lucius Fox-Wayne interaction (from the trailer) having similar lines.

"That's more like it, Mr. Wayne!"
to be honest...that was one of the best non joker lines from the trailer...i love Freeman's delivery

well i found it funny when the last goon asks , where are the other guys? i the joker shots him without even looking at him, like it wasnt even important

haha then he goes into something like "I like to vary the details a lil bit but the punchline is YOU DIE!!" errbody doing ok wiff dayer drinks I presume?

-in walks THE JOKER guns blasting-

"My kind of joke right there" and yes i'll have a refill of laughs please.. on the rocks.

Humour in BB only made clear that Goyer has no sense of humour and that one tiny joke can ruin the whole atmosphere when it's uncalled and unfunny enough.

Fortunately Joker can provide enough dart humoir and not feel out of place as BB's awful one-liners.

I hope the only humor I think I'll hear in the theatre is like when I saw the trailer,after the trailer I heard: Superman Sucks!!! lmao. I was laughing so hard. Hopfully it happens again. :)

Yea, there was actually some good examples of humor in the prologue, it's more about physical comedy, not as obvious. I already think that aspect is improvement on Begins, Joker trying to get his goons head blown off is amusing and very much in character, Begins tended to sacrifice character or tone for the cheap joke
To be honest, I didn't find them funny the first go-round since I was literally at the edge of my seat, but on subsequent viewings, "Where'd you learn to count?!" is pretty darned funny.

So is "Hey, what happened to the rest of the guys?" *BLAM!*

I laughed when the goon asks the joker if the bank manager was out and he sits there counting in his head and slowly nods. Then the goon stands up and is shot at, while the joker pops out and shoots him. The goon, still alive, replys with: Where did you learn to count!!?? lol. That was funny.

Probably my favorite line in the prologue. :O

Also: "We don't want you doing anything with your hands..." :O

my favorite is still joker edging obviously to the side after the "nonono, i kill the bus driver"

:grin:

QFT. Small things that are funny in a dark way work with this, and offer a good taste of Joker's humour. Realism can still be funny without trying to resort to yukyuk jokes.

I think you've all but forgotten the best lines in the movie in regards to humor.

The nice coat exchange!!

Classic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"