Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny

I... really doubt they tap on aliens again after the reaction to it in KOTCS.

That reeks of a guy with Photoshop looking to troll with a fake leak.

Be it real or fake like I said it’s been making the rounds today. So I posted it. We shall see.

This is making the rounds right now. Dunno if it’s fake or legit but figured I’d post it. Apparent title reveal and concept art.
If this ends up being real, it would be Doctor Jones' worst nightmare lol

Though I do dig that title.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is starting to turn into "Captain America the first avenger" from the sound of it

Mads is Indy's version of Red Skull

The new nazi order is doing something similar but without a tessarect

it's too sci fi...

however Disney are involved and naturally pushing their alternate take on history and alien disclosure.

Guys, reminder that posting potentially leaked copyrighted materials is not allowed around here and could get the site in big trouble.

If this ends up being real, it would be Doctor Jones' worst nightmare lol

Though I do dig that title.

EDIT: It's been debunked. One of those pictures is from Wolfenstein.

Just so everyone knows, that title made the rounds on reddit a couple days ago. It came from a comment on a YouTube comment section. I didn't post it here just because of how unsubstantiated it is. There were also five other titles too considered seemingly registered with the MPAA but there is no evidence of this. Some of the art also references some of the rumored plot details which are also very unsubstantiated right now, very likely fake. Right now, this all looks like someone took these rumors and just did a photoshop job based off of them.

The thing is, aside from the possible type of mythology, even if it's hard to believe, I can believe that the movie will look something like that. Lucasfilm makes things what people expect out of these franchises. All that stuff has the markings of a Lucasfilm Indy movie. Especially that title which is very bad. Very safe and generic. It sounds like a Marvel Star Wars comic title. Even that concept art.
though if there is time travel in this movie, I can give them credit, but it might just be an excuse to go back to the 1940's and see things we know in a BTTF2 way.

Last edited:
Just a heads up, James Mangold confirmed on twitter that title is false and we won't hear the title until later.

Well that disproves those alleged leaks earlier.

I mean, it's not unreasonable to assume that they were fake since the Empire Of Evil title was shown along with those pics, but we'll see.

Nah, none of it is real. People elsewhere identified some of the stuff on the concept art to be from a Wolfenstein game. That and the title being fake is more than proof enough.

I'm surprised we haven't gotten an official pic of Indy yet. I mean we got the set pics, but I would think Disney would have released an official one to counter act the set ones.

I'm pretty sure they won't do aliens again. But Nazis make Indiana Jones' movies better.

I'm pretty sure they won't do aliens again. But Nazis make Indiana Jones' movies better.

They really don't. They helped make the past movies great because they were in service of something greater, an obstacle, that's it. The key to a great Indiana Jones movie is adhering to the pulp adventure aspects where each is a distinct unique adventure each time. Otherwise, we're not breaking them down, it becomes things we recognize and turns into something very superficial. I might as well say Indiana Jones jumping from a horse and onto a vehicle makes these movies better.

They really don't. They helped make the past movies great because they were in service of something greater, an obstacle, that's it. The key to a great Indiana Jones movie is adhering to the pulp adventure aspects where each is a distinct unique adventure each time. But they shouldn't be a thing that makes an Indy movie better, otherwise, we're not looking at the movies themselves and breaking them down, it becomes very superficial and things we recognize. I might as well say Indiana Jones jumping from a horse and onto a vehicle makes these movies better.
Well I meant that the -arguably- best Indiana Jones films have nazis in them, so maybe this one will be good too! That's the dumb extent of my comment.

Well I meant that the -arguably- best Indiana Jones films have nazis in them, so maybe this one will be good too! That's the dumb extent of my comment.

I see your point, but for me, I'm just hoping this is a great movie and doesn't reheat old leftovers like Lucasfilm loves to do. This is the same studio whose idea of new is making a Star Wars show about clones in the year 2021. I don't have much faith they can shake things up here, but I hope I'm wrong, even if I feel a bit foolish at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"