The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Jamie Foxx IS Electro - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is ultimate electro. you can see he bears more similarities than his 616 counterpart.

66A135E7-0150-4363-B8BC-5626846A826A-4982-00000A49FA03B364.jpg

electro-ultimate-spider-man.jpg

based on what jamie foxx has said in interviews, it looks like he will also wear a costume very similar to the picture immediately above ^

^Yep, I can see that.

Yep. A girl who visited the set saw some concept art and described not only Jamie's makeup (which was just confirmed by the new pics) but that he would infact where an all black suit, similar to that.

I love it, love it, love it! It is awesome, and scary, and cool, all at the same time!

The minute I saw Jamie's makeup, I thought, "That's an action figure I'm getting" and I have not purchased a superhero action figure in years (currently my misspending is focused on GI Joes and the He-Man Classics collection).

Last edited:
He definitely looks terrifying. He's the first Spidey villain we've had onscreen where they're permanently disfigured and can't just go back and forth between that and normal at will. Unless he can/

I like it. Even without added effects he looks better than Lizard. Not saying much, but I like it.

Electro's look is growing on me. Initially the blue skin just made me think of characters like Mystique and Dr. Manhattan.

Is it racist to say that it looks like a really awesome cover art for a hip hop album? :hehe:

Which makes me think of Tracey Jordan, which makes me think that there ain't no party like a Liz Lemon party because a Liz Lemon party is mandatory.

I don't know. 30 Rock marathons do stuff to me.

I wonder if the hood is what he actually wears in the movie to stay on the down-low or if Jamie was just wearing it in-between takes. I would definitely like to see some green and yellow on the costume itself to just to have some classic influence.

It's to stay on the down-low in the movie. They wouldn't have attached LED lights to it, to light up his face, if they wanted to hide him.

^ Yeah I guess not, lol. It is an interesting urban look for Electro and I guess it goes with this universe. Will look forward to the first costume look.

I like that they actually seemingly put effort into his look. You know... not like the ****-zard. :o

"I like the way you fry, boy." -Electro

"Hey, watch it... I'm fryin' here!" - Electro

I certainly hope he doesn't go with the food themed dialogue, like in his early Ultimate appearances.

I need to see more of Jamie, having Dr. Manhattan in a hoodie doesn't quite do it for me right now. I demand more!

I'm not a fan of the lights around the hood, but other than that it is pretty good. Let's face it, Electro looks horrible in the comics and there is no way that would translate on screen.

At the very least this is much better than the horrible Lizard in the first film.

I'm not a fan of the lights around the hood, but other than that it is pretty good. Let's face it, Electro looks horrible in the comics and there is no way that would translate on screen.

At the very least this is much better than the horrible Lizard in the first film.

I'm guessing they're supposed to be taken out in post-production.

Electro's look is growing on me. Initially the blue skin just made me think of characters like Mystique and Dr. Manhattan.

At least he has clothes on this time.

Yep. A girl who visited the set saw some concept art and described not only Jamie's makeup (which was just confirmed by the new pics) but that he would infact where an all black suit, similar to that.

I wonder what materials his suit will be made from? Did that same girl give any of that info as well?

Electromanip.jpg

Here is a quick manip I did of what I think we can expect from Electro.

I think the lights in the hood are there to add practical lighting so it's not all CGI. Kinda like what they did with Dr. Manhattan.

Electro looks preeeeeetty damn rad in this movie from what I've seen :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"