Jared Leto IS The Joker - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure why anyone even thinks that's the case...

Jason Todd is Jokur...

Serious.gif

I think, this theory is a product of denial that it's the actual Joker, and he has tats and grillz.

Last edited:
The J tear-drop tattoo stands for Jason and the skull tattoo for Todd. Tod(d) in german means death so JASON TODD !! OMG !!!

so stupid.

I honestly do think it would be darkly hilarious if the whole thing is just him being ironically cruel dressing like a typical gangster thug with the tats and what not.

The "Joker is Robin!!!" thing is, without exaggeration, one of the worst fan-fiction ideas I have ever heard.

For all the stick Hollywood gets from fans, it is a constant relief that screenplays are written by professionals.

The "Joker is Robin!!!" thing is, without exaggeration, one of the worst fan-fiction ideas I have ever heard.

For all the stick Hollywood gets from fans, it is a constant relief that screenplays are written by professionals.
I suspect they're at least somewhat inspired from what has already happened with the Timmverse canon; Batman Beyond's Joker being a transformed Tim Drake.

As long as they're not inspired by The Dark Knight Strikes Again.

If the concept of John Blake being "Robin" caused such an uproar among many fans, I can only imagine the uproar that something like this would cause.

It would tear the fabrics of time and space in half...

Well, it worked in return of the joker, but that's probably the only story where a concept like that worked.

Well, it worked in return of the joker, but that's probably the only story where a concept like that worked.

It was a neat twist.
How it was handled in TDKSA...It didn't bring us anything of an impact, because Bruce didn't care in the slightest what Dick had become and felt nothing in killing him.
If this was true, it would have to have a great depth of dramatic weight to it.

That was a little different. It was like a bizarre form of body possession where the real Joker managed to incorporate himself into a microchip and stick it in Robin's neck for years until he was ready to take over his body. Tim Drake had no idea what was going on. He just thought it was bad dreams he was having.

The likes of TDKSA just has Robin going nuts and having himself deliberately genetically altered and acting like the Joker. Robin was the real villain, not the Joker like in ROTJ.

I can't believe that the 'Joker is really Robin' theory is taking off.

Leto is the Joker. Period. THE Joker. Clown Prince of Crime. Why would they have a Robin turned Joker locked in Arkham for many years who's ran into The Batman loads of time, develops a relationship with Dr. Harleen, and eventually turns her into the lovable lunatic we know today? Joker is doing that all himself. He's not Robin turned Joker. This is the worst theory. It doesn't make sense. How can anyone entertain it?

Kind of want the theory to be true now, just to see the comments on here.

The theory seemed to pop up when Ledgers Joker was first revealed too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back