"Let Your Soul-Glo": The Experience Returns

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I mean. Normally, he doesn't even acknowledge the fact that his "opponent" exists. He brushed Beanie Siegel off pretty bad.

I don't really think he "goin at" Hammer, as much as he was just sayin he's broke. That's fact.

Heh. Why would he "go at" Hammer? It's not like that dude is a current/relevant artist. Hammer is using a couple lines in a verse from Jay to try to make a "comeback". I guess it's working, sort of. I hadn't even heard the song in question until this whole (snicker) "controversy". Still haven't listened to Hammer's song.

How exactly did Hammer blow all his paper exactly? People say he was buying solid gold gates for his mansion and **** like that.

inter-racial relationships:

i hate sex w/white guys. i mean i would. but it's not preferred

Why wasnt I made aware that there is a thread that touches on many AFrican American related topics:cmad:

How exactly did Hammer blow all his paper exactly? People say he was buying solid gold gates for his mansion and **** like that.

That and he had like 50 back up dancers on salary.

inter-racial relationships:

i hate sex w/white guys. i mean i would. but it's not preferred

Well that came outta nowhere!!:oldrazz:

Why wasnt I made aware that there is a thread that touches on many AFrican American related topics:cmad:

Gotta stay in the loop Bro!!:word:

Well, I guess it's nice to know all of us in here have a chance with Star.

:o

I have a chance with any chick as long as I use Mike Tyson lines. What woman wouldn't want to date a man that says he'll viciously fornicate them until they love him? That's supposed to be what's hot in the streets now.:o

I'm glad I'm outta the game. There's some really crazy chicks out there now days.

Crazy chicks usually are best in bed.

That and he had like 50 back up dancers on salary.

I think it was the combination of giving too much money away and a crooked accoutant that did it. If it was from buying too much gold....he could just sell it and get some of his money back.

Last edited:
Hammer should just focus on himself instead of immediately going at Jay-Z.

Undercovers has been cancelled. Back to square one. :cmad:

What's this? Black people on NBC have been canceled?! I FOR ONE AM SHOC--

Seriously, who didn't see this one coming?

I'll be honest with Undercovers. At first it was a good watch, and I still liked it when I remembered that it came on yesterday. The problem was that I had to reboot my satellite box, and I forgot to set it to record weekly. Once I missed a few episodes I completely forgot about the show until I randomly turned it on yesterday. It was a good show, but nothing memorable besides Gugu Mbatha-Raw and Mekia Cox. They need to be in more tv, and it would preferably would be with them having no clothes on.

You were too busy hating on Waka Flocka in the corner haha

I have a chance with any chick as long as I use Mike Tyson lines. What woman wouldn't want to date a man that says he'll viciously fornicate them until they love him? That's supposed to be what's hot in the streets now.:o

Are you speaking out of turn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back