BvS Lex Luthor Casting Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad HuffPo is spreading the word to squash the Cranston rumors. I am still a fan of the man and would love to see his as Lex Luthor, but all of these fanboys who keep assuming the Cranston casting is legit and wont hear of anyone else make people like me, who support Cranston but recognizes that no casting has been done and there are several other great choices, look like jerks.

2uykm82.jpg

Im thinking WB will ask Leo to play Riddler when/if Affleck decides to take control of his own Batman movie. Affleck will have a say in the casting but I can see Ben being down for Riddler.

If they ask him for any role, I doubt they care who the villain is. So, if it's Lex as people are speculating for this film, they'll ask. If it's someone else, they'll ask.

I only assume they went with Riddler the last time since Nolan was pretty much using the same villains as the previous continuity. And I don't think Bane and/or Poison Ivy came up in the executives' minds for DiCaprio. :woot:

No one for Michael Rosenbaum? I know he's already played Lex and it would never happen, but I think it would be great if they did cast him. It would also make Lex and Bruce the same age.

Rosenbaum was ok, but he is a bit more scrawny and voice works much better when he does the Flash, than playing Lex :o

I wouldn't want anyone from Smallville in major role.

If he had not been on the show, I'd pick John Glover over Michael Rosenbaum.

Sweet. Thank you.

You are welcome. Best part of article
MSN Entertainment's Parallel Universe reporter, Don Kaye, debunked the rumor, writing, Despite the story getting picked up by numerous mainstream media outlets, there is not one shred of truth to it. It originated with a fan website that has been known for printing sheer fabrications to score hits -- which is why we won't name the site or link to it here.
:D lol

Definitely gonna spread this article over my Tumblr, Facebook, and Twitter. The word must be spread!

A new casting rumor should just be started to see what happens.

FilmNerdJamie posted about Dalton. ..and voilà! CBN claims that Synder is looking at him...

I seriously hope the media shed some light on their ******** after this.

Terry Crews has a small part as John Henry Irons. A source close to WB says the studio hopes to get a Steel reboot off the ground in the near future.

I'm sure \S/JcDc\S/ can vouch for me when I say.....JOAQUIN PHOENIX FOR LEX!!!!! :woot::oldrazz:

Phoenix will rise as Lex! :D

His rap career has prepared him for this moment.

FilmNerdJamie posted about Dalton. ..and voilà! CBN claims that Synder is looking at him...

I seriously hope the media shed some light on their ******** after this.

:hehe: That's great!

Terry Crews has a small part as John Henry Irons. A source close to WB says the studio hopes to get a Steel reboot off the ground in the near future.

A quote of Shaq's approval should be thrown in there too.

I have my suspicions that someone here is a CBN spy...I'll keep the name to myself ;)

Man, I really hope this comes back to bite him in the ass. He's practically obsessed with El Mayimbe. I nearly died of laughter from what El tweeted him yesterday. :hehe:

tumblr_mntxmzQvpI1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

I think El just cast that ***** into a pit of eternal darkness with all that shade

I'm just curious to whether or not El IS actually right.

And that Cranston is playing Gordon and Strong is playing Lex. They've both hinted involvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"