Lionsgate "Power Rangers" - - - - - - - - Part 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok cool. Bats one last question. I think I will ask this,because I'm sure others are wondering as well. Is the mid credit scene we heard rumored about accurate?

Haha TOLD YA TEEKAY!! Alien language, baby!!

raw

:o :o

So the theme show up with vocals? uhh, I hope it doesn't take me out of the movie. Not something I wanna hear when something badass happens

Last edited:
Ok cool. Bats one last question. I think I will ask this,because I'm sure others are wondering as well. Is the mid credit scene we heard rumored about accurate?

Not sure what the rumor was but if you really wanna know:
Its literally just one teacher going "Tommy Oliver? Tommy Oliver?" and it cuts an empty seat with a green jacket

And Harry, trust me, its really cool.

Its literally just one teacher going "Tommy Oliver? Tommy Oliver?" and it cuts an empty seat with a green jacket

That's basically all we need. And more than enough to get the fanboys hyped

Cool, that's the answer I was looking for.

Wow, we made it to thread 17. Maybe this is the one that'll take us to the movie.

So the theme show up with vocals? uhh, I hope it doesn't take me out of the movie. Not something I wanna hear when something badass happens

Bats, what did you think of Brian Tyler's score?

Do we get the power rangers theme in any form? Vocals or no vocals? How does it compare to Wasserman?

Thanks

Regarding the theme:
According to the production notes and Rangercrew, I think it's the 1995 movie theme being in the new movie cause it says "courtesy of Fox"? I guess it's their nod to that.

Also Rita Repulsa has taken over twitter again.

Question for anyone who has seen it
in the intro I remember reading we see Rita fully suited up as the green ranger, is that true? If so what does the green ranger suit look like? Gold shield and all?

is the MMPR theme during the scene we see in the tv spots when the zords are running together at the construction side? because if yes then HELL YEAH THATS COOL! :D

Question for anyone who has seen it
in the intro I remember reading we see Rita fully suited up as the green ranger, is that true? If so what does the green ranger suit look like? Gold shield and all?

No gold shield, unfortunately, but it is Rita wearing it

Not gonna lie. I'm pretty stoked for this.

Thank you. Disappointing, hopefully saving it for the sequel.

No gold at all or just no gold shield? To me green ranger with no gold looks ugh.

That seems like a thing Tommy Oliver would wear. In fact, having read bits of the Aftershock comic, I'm betting that:

The Gold Shield Tommy wears will be made from remnants of Goldar which is established to corrupt things as well as bringing new Putties to life.

That seems like a thing Tommy Oliver would wear. In fact, having read bits of the Aftershock comic, I'm betting that:

The Gold Shield Tommy wears will be made from remnants of Goldar which is established to corrupt things as well as bringing new Putties to life.
Go on :hmm

Interesting. That makes more sense then.

Was going to say gold in his costume kind of his trademark. Without it he just looks like a frog.

Original cast cameos?

[BLACKOUT]There is nothing more badass than thrash riffs and vocals man. [/BLACKOUT]

HYPED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back