Lionsgate "Power Rangers" - - - - - - - - - Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
And regarding Rita,

the way she gets finished off, it's so lame and stupid. The red ranger just use the megazord's hand and slap her and kicks her off into space. That's it."

Regarding the gay part,

During the campfire scene in the middle of the movie, Trini comes out as gay to her friends. Although it's subtle, but it's understood. After Zack says, "Girlfriends problems?" , Trini says her family dislikes labels, and etc......

In the trailer, you see Jason kiss Kimberly. But I guess it was cut because it was not shown in the movie.

And regarding Rita,

the way she gets finished off, it's so lame and stupid. The red ranger just use the megazord's hand and slap her and kicks her off into space. That's it."

I saw that scene as

a set up for Rita establishing her base in the Moon, since the Moon was in the background of that shot

What did I miss with the Dora bit?
And regarding Rita,

Bad execution?
The idea sounds neat to me.

How was the music?

That's all I'm really worried about. Does it rock, like guitar riffs and such ? Is the original theme in there? Would you say it's triumphant and cool?

Watching it in an hour... excited!!!

Any sign of Bulk and Skull?

I go to my screening at 7pm today...Can't wait

I see this at 7pm tonight. I am becoming mildly excited for it.

Looking back at that orginal cast picture I wonder why Amy Jo wasn't in it because according to a Video on ET she was there.

Looking back at that orginal cast picture I wonder why Amy Jo wasn't in it because according to a Video on ET she was there.

Heard from some ranger fans. That she is a very private person and doesn't like the cameras much.

P.S. Tonight should be a good indicator of how well it might do over the weekend. Thursday night sales usually tell you a lot about how it might be recieved.

Last edited:

Heard from some ranger fans. That she is a very private person and doesn't like the cameras much.

I figured maybe she wanted to let the new rangers have their moment in the spotlight.

You mean, also having a third of the budget of this movie as well?

You mean, also having a third of the budget of this movie as well?

Yes,Mazed Runner was made for less. 34 compared to 100 million,but I am referring to Worldwide totals. If PR can do Maze Runner total of 348 million worldwide. Then it can get a sequel. Not saying it will,but who knows.

Honestly I was hoping for a shocker like Kong and it reach 50 million on 0W,but doesn't seem likely.

Last edited:
appearntly lionsgate is ok with it making only 30 or 40 million ow according to hr..

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...y-beast-life-gyllenhaal-reynolds-chips-988208

I can only guess they are banking on it overseas sells and it sticking around at the box office. plus the budget only 100 million according to the report.
Man every studio lies about what they want. They always low budget so they don't look like they lose as much. Same reason why budgets are usually reported lower than they actually are

Nothing against PR. I'm just saying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"