Man Of Steel Soars @ Comic Con - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
[blackout]that shot of the army tanks pointing their weapons at both Superman and Lois looks interesting.[/blackout]

Yeah after just seeing the footage myself I got massive chills, wow I'm so much more excited!

Doesn't WB have to release this officially now seeing that this is pretty damn good quality and it is spreading all over the net??? It makes no sense for them not to release it. They completely underestimated today's world.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and declare..........

when they release the 1st full trailer ( with the Hobbit or whenever ), it is going to ******* blow us away!!!

if it's anything like the CC trailer, seeing it in HD or on the big screen, just.......wow!!

Superman has ( finally ) returned......indeed!!

edit: And, this is my 3,000th post!! Took me 7 years to do it!! So many memories with the Hype! :woot:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and declare..........

when they release the 1st full trailer ( with the Hobbit or whenever ), it is going to ******* blow us away!!!

if it's anything like the CC trailer, seeing it in HD or on the big screen, just.......wow!!

Superman has ( finally ) returned......indeed!!

edit: And, this is my 3,000th post!! Took me 7 years to do it!! So many memories with the Hype! :woot:

wow that's a long time to hit 3,000....

my fav. shot is the shot of supes walking into what looks like the FOS the shot is so beautiful and very comic booky with his cape swinging and looking very grand

I'm in complete awe. Fantastic. Simply incredible.

I need this movie now.

That take off scene was a thing of beauty. Though blurry. They should just release it online. The cat is out and this footage has people amped. No question. I know I am.

my fav. shot is the shot of supes walking into what looks like the FOS the shot is so beautiful and very comic booky with his cape swinging and looking very grand

I think that's the same scene where people kept saying he was walking on the clouds...I love how they did the Fortress this time!

I also think now that some people may be on to something with the whole idea of Clark only wearing his glasses at the end of the film. I think the last scene is of Clark walking through the Daily Planet and into the elevator and turns around, puts on his glasses as the doors close...end movie

That take off scene was a thing of beauty. Though blurry. They should just release it online. The cat is out and this footage has people amped. No question. I know I am.

I think the only chance we have of WB releasing this officially in HD is if it spreads too wide and too fast for them to crack down. Here's hoping...

The FOS actually has a door!! lol

I wonder if they'll be putting in the key as well :cwink:

allstarsuperman_002_key.jpg

I wonder if they'll be putting in the key as well :cwink:

allstarsuperman_002_key.jpg

I kinda hope not...I hope it just realizes who he is and only opens for Superman. Because if they put the key it would be easy for Zod and Faora to get in. And I don't care to see that...that really would be like a rehash of Superman II

The music alone trumps the official teaser, but I don't think the scale would have fit such a condensed version. Still. I am excited for 2013.

I also think now that some people may be on to something with the whole idea of Clark only wearing his glasses at the end of the film. I think the last scene is of Clark walking through the Daily Planet and into the elevator and turns around, puts on his glasses as the doors close...end movie
That's not true because of this set pic. You can see Cavill as Clark Kent here next to the cab:

18590823.jpg

Somebody saw the shooting of this scene here in Chicago said it was Cavill, Amy Adams and Fishbourne in the back. There's another one:
52887958.jpg

I kinda hope not...I hope it just realizes who he is and only opens for Superman. Because if they put the key it would be easy for Zod and Faora to get in. And I don't care to see that...that really would be like a rehash of Superman II
Same here...they're supposed to have technology for superior than ours. No need for a key...

That footage is so amazing...damn...This movie will be epic...

Saw the video, yep I still like it alot. :super::up:

Somebody saw the shooting of this scene here in Chicago said it was Cavill, Amy Adams and Fishbourne in the back. There's another one:
52887958.jpg

I'll take your word for it

Same here...they're supposed to have technology for superior than ours. No need for a key...

That's what I'm thinking. Superior tech. No need for a key at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back