Man Of Steel Soars @ Comic Con - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
holy crap just seen higher quality version myself

wow it looks so much better

I feel like i'm in a fantasy land as a superhero fan at the moment, and it's all just this massive build up. I loved Avengers. Then I loved ASM. Then TDKR had me in complete awe. By the time Man of Steel comes out, i'm going to be walking on cloud 9 for a really long time.

I feel like i'm in a fantasy land as a superhero fan at the moment, and it's all just this massive build up. I loved Avengers. Then I loved ASM. Then TDKR had me in complete awe. By the time Man of Steel comes out, i'm going to be walking on cloud 9 for a really long time.
I think MOS has the ability to top them all. Honestly, this CC footage is flawless.

Wow, you have a lot of love to give! :woot: Im lucky if I love 1 superhero movie a year, let alone all/most of them. :oldrazz:

Oh... Oh my. They really should have just used this teaser for TDKR... I love the one with TDKR already... But this is just on a whole other level of awesomeness.

This was....TOO MUCH....Can't take it anymore. I might have a heart attack or cry like a baby when I see this in HD or in the theater!! LOL :eek: :eek:

I think MOS has the ability to top them all. Honestly, this CC footage is flawless.

For me, definitely. Because it's Superman. He's always been so much more to me than all the others.

Wow, you have a lot of love to give! :woot: Im lucky if I love 1 superhero movie a year, let alone all/most of them. :oldrazz:

:funny:

What can I say? They just all came out in my good books for different reasons.

Does anyone know of a good way to download a flash video from a website in Chrome? I'm thinking of a very specific website right now.

It's crazy. Superman has been one of my favorites forever, and to finally see it done right... Is just amazing. I loved Smallville (after season 5 it went downhill, but still loved quite a few episodes after it.) Loved the original movies with Chris Reeves and the animated series... But this... Feels like it's just on another level.

From that teaser, it looks like Snyder is going all out with this. Which is... Super. :awesome:

It's going to be a huge spectacle. Oh, man, I thought the blue ray was destroying Krypton but now I think it's Metropolis. You could see normal buildings and all.

It's on youtube now. Major comic book movie sites have picked up the story. For those wondering...............

After seeing the bigger Comic-Con footage The Fortress of Solitude seems roundish and likely based on the the FOS introduced in Superman: The Man Of Steel #100 and destroyed in the Superman: For Tomorrow saga.

LOL I feel the same way. I can't believe there are iterations of Spidey, The Avengers and Batman out there in the world right now that are all genuinely good movies that I love, and now a potentially awesome Superman franchise on its way, too. At the turn of the century twelve years ago, when I was in high school, I never could have imagined this state of superhero cinema. Best time ever to be a superhero fan. :woot:

I just watched it. Now THAT is what I'm talking about.

After seeing the bigger Comic-Con footage The Fortress of Solitude seems roundish and likely based on the the FOS introduced in Superman: The Man Of Steel #100 and destroyed in the Superman: For Tomorrow saga.
Looks like a big alien ship.

Man, that is looking quite fantastic! O_O Looking forward to next year!

Can someone tell me what Jor-El is saying in the teaser? He starts by saying "You will give the people an ideal to strive towards." Does he go on to say "they will rise behind you" or "they will rest behind you" or "they will race behind you"?

Too bad our only shot of Zod was out of focus.

30m6eli.gif

lol

WB needs to release this to the public...LIKE RIGHT NOW!!!

WB should've released this footage as the teaser, avoid all the hassle and make everybody wanting for more.

so, it looks like Superman fights something big.

could it be "battle armor Zod?"

or is it the mysterious "mo-cap dude with stick on his head" that we saw in the set pics?

if it is a creature of some sort........Doomsday?? Parasite??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"